Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why is Equestria Girls so disliked?

Mane Quest

I can understand that it would be considered as not being as good as the mane series, but EG at least in my opinion was not THAT bad, I mean it introduced Sunset Shimmer who IMO was a good antagonist and the story was, for lack of a better word, cool. What does anypony else think?

I wasn't that big on Equestria Girls myself. I liked some of the characters designs on it, but thats really as far as it went.

I agree it wasn't that bad, i didn't dislike it.  Though it just didn't have the same charm as the original series for me.

I guess most people (including myself) didn't mind the first 2 thirds of the movie, but what all of us don't like about the movie was the last 20 minutes a.k.a. as soon as the Fall Formal starts. It was just full of deus ex machina and just made no sense.

Because the fandom is filled with a bunch anti human crybabies that won't their 'pure' and 'good' ponies not ruined by evil human monsters. 

I can understand that it would be considered as not being as good as the mane series, but EG at least in my opinion was not THAT bad, I mean it introduced Sunset Shimmer who IMO was a good antagonist and the story was, for lack of a better word, cool. What does anypony else think?

This topic exists here

In the future, please be sure to use the search function to see if your idea for discussion already exists before breating a new thread.  This not only helps keep the forums a bit more organzied and tidy, but helps avoid any confusion that multiple threads tend to cause.

WIth this in mind, this thread will now be locked.  Thanks

• Brohoof 1