Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

It looks like we have a date!

Sipenda

It may not be official , its IMDB, any one that has a paid account can change the information on it (similar to Wikipedia) I’m currently dredging through everything I can find in Hasbro’s released information and Discovery’s directories , failing to find any hint if its "Fact" or not, but at this point I’ll take false hope over nothing.

• Brohoof 1

I'm fangirling all over this thread.

It may not be official , its IMDB, any one that has a paid account can change the information on it (similar to Wikipedia) I’m currently dredging through everything I can find in Hasbro’s released information and Discovery’s directories , failing to find any hint if its "Fact" or not, but at this point I’ll take false hope over nothing.

PREMATURE FANGIRLING APPARENTLY.

UfDDPte.jpg

That was a joke. But cereally, verify ASAP pl0x. D:

I MUST KNOW. ;~;

• Brohoof 2

Well if it is on IMDB, it's gotta be true.

Seriously, everyone can write everything on those profiles.

• Brohoof 1

I have a PRO account and considered changing the date to June 19th just to troll ... but decided against it 

Good idea :D. I mean look at poor Koukatsu...

Yes, look at poor me! MY HEART! IT'S BROKEN! :(

That said, I'm looking forward to hearing the real date, if anypony can find and verify one. B)

• Brohoof 2

Posted 6 minutes ago Jeric, on 18 Feb 2015 - 1:13 PM, said: I have a PRO account and considered changing the date to June 19th just to troll ... but decided against it NuclearBurg, on 18 Feb 2015 - 1:14 PM, said: Good idea :D. I mean look at poor Koukatsu... Yes, look at poor me! MY HEART! IT'S BROKEN! :( That said, I'm looking forward to hearing the real date, if anypony can find and verify one.

Im searching away, im pretty sure with the number of times ive bounced pages from twitter feeds to news aricles the FBI has me down as a cyber stalker at this point.    still searching for the source information if it's been released.

• Brohoof 1

Sweet! Right around when I predicted!

It does have me a little suspicious that the 1st episode is called "Cutie Mark Magic", which is the same as in the leaked episode list. I still think that the list was fake tho.

Edited by rpc8169

So...no date has truly been confirmed by a source that can't be easily contested? :( I wasn't thrilled about having to wait till May, but at least that would be a confirmed date so that I could start counting down to it. I guess it will be worth the wait for a good 26 weeks of ponies, assuming this series follows a weekly release schedule since this will be my first time watching an episode when it first airs. If true, then we get an episode once a week for a good 6 months, which is half a year. Here's hoping the show's staff is hard at work on season 6 as we speak so that we won't have to wait as long for it after season 5 concludes.:D At BronyCan last year they said that they usually start work on the next season even as the current one is just about to air.

Edited by Tross
  • Brohoof 1