Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

rainbow rocks Favorite thing from Rainbow Rocks

Night_Slash

The part I honestly enjoyed the most, besides the general "enjoyablility" of the movie itself and of course the music (Dazzlings ftw!), was actually their expressions! XD I'm a budding artist and I've just learned many of the subtle differences in certain expressions, like how a slight dip of the eyebrow can turn a curious expression into a confused one.

I was watching a random video of the battle scene and just had to capture these screenshots :3

rr_screenshot_1_by_ponyuniverse-d8jnsxw.

I just love Dashie's adorable angry face <3

rr_screenshot_3_by_ponyuniverse-d8jnsx6.

AWESOME AS I WANNABE!

Come on Gurl, that song is the sickest!

RD jamming out on that scene was awesome, i see a lot of people dissing that song and rainbow dash but i think based Ingram went all out spectacularly for her first solo (kinda, since its about her) song, yes, even including the 20% cooler part.

-------------------------

Anyways, MY favorite thing from the movie was sunset shimmer's role in the movie. I've mentioned this countless times since I've seen the film and I just gotta say her redemption was handled exceptionally well and getting her pony ears at the end was very satisfying!

Oh and, the dazzling's music of course.

• Brohoof 2

RD jamming out on that scene was awesome, i see a lot of people dissing that song and rainbow dash but i think based Ingram went all out spectacularly for her first solo (kinda, since its about her) song, yes, even including the 20% cooler part.

-------------------------

Anyways, MY favorite thing from the movie was sunset shimmer's role in the movie. I've mentioned this countless times since I've seen the film and I just gotta say her redemption was handled exceptionally well and getting her pony ears at the end was very satisfying!

Oh and, the dazzling's music of course.

This Song, has litterally given my life, a theme song. Check youtube for a "dubstep" remix of Awesome as I wannabe...you will thank me in the morning.

I have to double-post my answer here. While I do love me some Awesome as I wannabe.....

....The only real answer is Adaaaaaaaaaaaaaagio Dazzle...

:swoons:

Oh don't get me wrong, best Pony, now and forever is Rarity, no question. But AD is no Pony and thus is BEST Siren/Human!

:nods:

Maybe ive been starring at SunnyQ on Deviant art, work to much. Or maybe I just can't stop wondering why my hair cant be as awesome as Adagios...shit, who am I kidding..its the voice...

:2x Swoon:

• Brohoof 2

The Dazzlings were pretty hilarious.

"You'll have to excuse them. They're idiots".

Makes me laugh every time.

• Brohoof 3

I usually don't 'quote' myself much but...

Sonata Dusk! And here is my reason: /dat taco passion

And there it is. <3  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Sunset Shimmer was easily my favorite part of the movie. Before RR I just thought she a bit of a bland villain but I really liked her in this one.

My absolute favorite moment is the kitchen scene between Twilight and Sunset. I love how they both expressed their doubts and had a bit of bonding over it. (And even my girlfriend who does not like MLP shouted 'SHIPPING' at that moment, which counts as another moment of awesome in my eyes :lol: )

(edited)

Hmmm... let me think about that...

How about...

post-30326-0-91819300-1425477910_thumb.png

Sunset Shimmer eating whipped cream in her pyjamas!

I might be shallow, but at least I'm honest.

I also enjoyed:

• Sunset Shimmer swaying along to the Rainbooms when they were practising.
  • Sunset Shimmer singing
  • Sunset Shimmer getting transformed
  • Sunset Shimmer being all vulnerable and uncertain of herself, and then kicking ass at the end

Spotted any patterns?

Edited by Vital Periwinkle
  • Brohoof 1

Sunset Shimmer's redemption was easily my favorite part of the movie. It really felt like it was something that was hinted at and built on as the movie progressed, and it was one hell of a climax.

Along with that (and the various scenes of Shimmer cuteness <3 ) I thought the Dazzlings were interesting villains, and the music as AWESOME!

• 2 weeks later...

what was my favorite part of Rainbow Rocks?  In the battle of the bands scene near the end, there was one little thing that I flipped out about.  Sunset Shimmer took off her jacket.  That's pretty much the universal sign for "s**t get's real"