Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

catnet

Here's the rules for this game:

~There will always be some food on the dining room table, but you can't add more food if there's already some (that hasn't expired) on there

~If you eat the food on the table- or if it you ignore it and it expires on your turn- then you must leave some more of your choice on the table

~Food expires if nopony eats it in the three posts after it's left out (it's okay for the pony that left it out, as well as someone who once ignored it, to post again to eat/ignore it). If you ignore it, it'd be helpful- though still optional- if you could please say when the food will expire :kindness: If you're the first pony to ignore it, then it will expire after two posts; if you're the pony that ignores it for the third time, then it expires and you have to replace it

I suck at explaining this, sorry :P I'll give an example too; hopefully this will make more sense:

POST1- *leaves out spaghetti*

POST2- *eats spaghetti*

*leaves out celery*

POST3- *ignores celery- expires after two posts*

POST4- *ignores celery- expires after one post*

POST5- *ignores celery- expires*

*leaves out cookies*

POST6- *eats cookies*

*leaves out cake*

...and so on :) It should make more sense once it's played, and the expiry rule can be removed if it becomes too annoying.

So.. I'll start? =)

*leaves out cookies* <3

Edited by Edwardo_Brony
  • Brohoof 1

*Eats tacos!*

*ignores biscuit* *expires in... 1 more post?*

Am I doing this right?

You're doing it right, don't worry :) Though, there shouldn't really be any biscuits on the table at all, to be honest :blush: xenozfan3 put them on when there was still cookies on the table, and only one type of food can be on the table at a time, so yeah :)

*eats muffin*

*leaves pizza*

Changed the rules slightly ^^ So at this point, there is no pizza, just cherry pie on the table :) But...  :wub:

*eats cherry pie*

*leaves PB&J sandwich*

• Brohoof 1

So there can only be one item of food on the table :wacko:? Define "type" of food :P.

Hmm...  :ooh: Well, it could be individual items (chocolate; box of strawberries; etc.), dishes/food combinations (spaghetti bolognese; tomato, cucumber and red basil salad; etc.), and stuff like that. If it's just a lot of different foods that don't mix, though (like leaving a chocolate bar and a cake), then it isn't a 'type'- I'm not sure how to describe it exactly, but hopefully it makes enough sense :)

*ignore liver and onions- expires after two posts*

• 8 years later...
  • 1 month later...