Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Cutie mark is a quill and parchment, represents my love for art and literature.

and my dream of becoming an author one day.

(though that dream is a bit dated, I still really love to make up stories in my head.)

@@Doodle Dabble

As this discussion is based around a video you creating, this will be moved to "Other Fan Works." Please keep in mind for the future that any topic involving something you created goes there. This is also acceptable as a blog.

Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 1

First of all you deserve a lot more views.

And now to the point; my cutie mark. I would see it as a shield. Maybe with some spikes on the front. It may not be my passion but I'm better at it than anything else. When I defend people I tend to get into a state of rage, which I rarely ever do. But when I do I'm about as intimidating as a big dog growling at you. I have never once failed to defend anyone, ever. And if the odds are against me I change the target to me which allows the other person to get away. So the shield represents my ability to protect others and the spike represents the impact I have upon "attackers." Now if this cutie mark was my passion I would have no idea what it would be personally.

Also random side question; Where did you learn to draw? I often ask artists this question because all art seems to be linked.