Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever lucid dreamed

Metallic Strings

I've done it only a few times, maybe twice.  It's hard to do and maintain and I don't know how I ever managed to do it in the first place.  It takes practice.  Most of the time you try, you just wake up.

I've done it maybe three times in my lifetime. I have no idea how to trigger them at will, though.

I do know that spinning your body does help in extending the dream; I've actually tried it at my last lucid dream a few months ago.

Quite a few times.  I haven't done it in awhile, though.  I tend not to be able to do it when I have a lot going on irl.  My mind has to be clear so I think about it during the day.  If I'm busy and forget about it, there's not much chance of triggering one.  When I have had them, I've gotten pretty good at it.  I have complete control, even to the point of altering my surrounds.  I tend to have all of Superman's abilities in my lucid dreams.  In my most recent one, I picked up a semi-truck and threw it, just for kicks.  The scary part is that my lucid dreams have felt so real that there is no way to distinguish them from reality.  The only way I can tell if I am dreaming or not is to attempt to do something I couldn't do in real life.  I.e. try to fly or pick up a car or something.  It's worth noting that I don't have to jump off a cliff to try to fly.  It's sufficient to just stand there and will myself to levitate upwards.  If it's real life, I won't budge, if it's a dream, then I'll just do this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9zpOXvLQYU#t=48s

I've done it a few times, but only once was it intentional. The first one I can recall having, I had only heard about lucid dreaming just a while before it. I was thinking about having one before I had gone to bed, so it was easy for me to wake up in my dream. The most recent ones I've had... have kinda put me off having them again =/ 

Nowadays, I keep a dream journal, which I believe is meant to help turn your dreams lucid  :catface: You can also make a habit of questioning at any moment whether you're dreaming or not, which should help you have that same question while you're in a dream and thus assist in letting you wake up in one.

Edited by Edwardo_Brony