Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

adventure New story idea the winds of change

Megachangeling12

Good idea. ? Yes or no   

2 users have voted

1. 1. Do like the idea presented in this story ?

• Yes
    • No

This is an idea I've been thinking about what if Rainbow dash , Trixie and Lightening dust were sisters ? But how could that be if two are pegasai and one is a unicorn ? Well what if they were all changelings ? That's right people I'm combining my favorite 3 characters and my favorite race ! Here's the basic plot .

After the canterot incident chrysalis is left badly injured . Because of this the hive seems done for just when she thinks she's out of options she remembers years ago she hid the eggs of 3 of her daughters who were destined to inherit the hive in order to keep them safe . She had disguised them as ponies and split theme apart in order to make sure nopony could track her . Now she must find them and train them how to run it . Not only will she eventually choose an heir but also choose an unlikely mate ! Ones thing us for sure who ever the next the next queen is the changeling race will never be the same !

Well there ya go ! Vote and comment on if you like the idea or not !and tell me why you like or dislike it ( don't just vote comment !)

Edited by Megachangeling12
  • Brohoof 1