Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Equestria Girls have more generations?

Zoraxe

I mean, it makes sense that it would right? Equestria Girls is selling a lot of toys, so when G5 rolls around they will probobly make a new Equestria Girls line as well and likely have its own media.

So does that mean every generation of MLP from now on will have a plot about going to the human world? The connection to the Ponyverse is what makes it Equestria Girls after all.

Edited by Zoraxe

Makes sense, yes. I modified the topic title so it asks a question rather than a statement. Some may enter thinking that there is an announcement when there isn't. 

Probably not. If anything, if it continues to be successful, I can see them breaking off from the MLP brand to be it's own thing

• 4 weeks later...

I mean, it makes sense that it would right? Equestria Girls is selling a lot of toys, so when G5 rolls around they will probobly make a new Equestria Girls line as well and likely have its own media.

So does that mean every generation of MLP from now on will have a plot about going to the human world? The connection to the Ponyverse is what makes it Equestria Girls after all.

That depends, EG was barn partly for the enthusiams of bronies humanising ponies. I could see a new generation of humanized ponies, if G5 proves as popular as FiM

That depends, EG was barn partly for the enthusiams of bronies humanising ponies. I could see a new generation of humanized ponies, if G5 proves as popular as FiM

I seriously doubt it was born in any way due to Bronies humanizing ponies, and being created had everything to due with Hasbro using already popular characters from a known brand to compete with Bratz and Monster High.

I seriously doubt it was born in any way due to Bronies humanizing ponies, and being created had everything to due with Hasbro using already popular characters from a known brand to compete with Bratz and Monster High.

Yeah, sure, it was made to compete with MH, but I still think our practice for humanizing ponies encouraged EG's creation further