Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls at McDonald's?

ManeStay

You know, I like Equestria Girls and Rainbow Rocks, but these are inaccurate and creepy enough that I doubt I'll buy them. I got the pony toys from McD's in 2011 or 2012, whenever it was. Those were cool...

Eh. Who knows. Maybe I will buy them for the sake of expanding my collection and a sense of completeness.

• Brohoof 1

Cheap looking merchandise like this just doesn't do it for me. Then again, I'm not one for dolls/action figures of this sort in any case, but still...they just look off...

• Brohoof 3

You said it, Spike! These dolls look really creepy. Why? Blame the cheap production and poorly proportioned anatomy.

You guys need to remember they are made for kids :P

Kids deserve much better than cheap crap.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
  • Brohoof 3

You guys need to remember they are made for kids :P 

If they made toys for us they'd be expensive as fuck cause they know we're getting a deal with cheaper stuff like the actual ponies they had at mcdonalds.

• Brohoof 2

AH MY EYES, IT HURTS! HOW MASS PRODUCED ARE THESE THINGS AND-

Oh wait, they're happy meal toys. Cheaply produced toys made in China due to them being free. I have a couple mlp happy meal toys but other than that, I would usually throw these ways as a kid.

• Brohoof 2

"I'd like apple slices, apple juice, and Applejack with my McDouble Mighty Kids meal, please."

... Well hey, at least they included Applejack this time! How about them apples? :smug:

*Is still bitter about her exclusion from the last MLP: FiM toy set.* It's an injustice I will never forget!

But in all seriousness, I don't have any interest in these. I'm fine with Equestria Girls as a sister property, but I was not and still am not a big fan of the character designs. And these toys? Well, Applejack is creeping me out here, and that's saying something. At the end of the day, they're just McDonald's toys. Perfect for little kids, devoted bronies, and diehard collectors, but I personally have no reason to get excited.

It's such a shame because when I found out about these, I expected them to be so much better for some reason. :wau: The Twilight one doesn't look too bad IMO.