Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Your Least Favorite YouTuber?

~Sassy Dashie~

I saw a topic that asked what your favorite YouTuber was...but couldn't find one that asked your lest favorite.

We all have one.  So let's hear who is your least favorite, with a reason.

(This is a thread to share our opinions, please no fighting.)

Probably those ones that just put loads of shitty critiques of stuff up that are meant to be taken seriously. XD 

though i'm going from a couple ive seen, so im not gonna say all of them, just certain ones.

Edited by Brechard
  • Brohoof 1

That has to be iJustine. All of her videos suck, no matter the subject or whatever she's doing. She's only popular because she's good-looking and all the male people want to bang her. Her voice is annoying, she has no skill in videogames (Taking nearly 20 minutes at the first puzzle of Portal 2 instead of the 5 seconds it takes you and insulting everyone for her poor shooter reflexes she's had for YEARS now).

I don't know how she got popular, I don't know why people aren't sick of her, I have absolutely no clue why she's getting money for this. She has absolutely no technical knowledge of the devices she uses, her cooking are just recipes and methods you'd find on every single cooking site on the planet. All of her videos are simply crap. Just look at any of her thumbnails, if you can name one where she doesn't look positively stupid, I'll eat my shoes. I just hope she's donating the majority of her money to good causes.

• Brohoof 4

That has to be iJustine. All of her videos suck, no matter the subject or whatever she's doing. She's only popular because she's good-looking and all the male people want to bang her. Her voice is annoying, she has no skill in videogames (Taking nearly 20 minutes at the first puzzle of Portal 2 instead of the 5 seconds it takes you and insulting everyone for her poor shooter reflexes she's had for YEARS now).

I don't know how she got popular, I don't know why people aren't sick of her, I have absolutely no clue why she's getting money for this. She has absolutely no technical knowledge of the devices she uses, her cooking are just recipes and methods you'd find on every single cooking site on the planet. All of her videos are simply crap. Just look at any of her thumbnails, if you can name one where she doesn't look positively stupid, I'll eat my shoes. I just hope she's donating the majority of her money to good causes.

Probably keeping the majority of her money for herself like most, if not, all Youtubers since it's their job.

• Brohoof 2

Any Youtuber who fails to recognize the fans who subscribe to them, PewDiePie has done very little of it in regards to that. His constant talking through the cutscenes killed my interest in him right away. Now while he was good back then, now he's just faking his reactions. 

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 4

Any GoAnimate video makers.

The videos they make are only funny when it's late at night, you can't sleep, and you're bored thanks to all the drugs it takes to make the videos look as surreal as possible.

Here's an example:

They're all the same. Someone getting grounded or ranting about something pointless.
  • Brohoof 3

- PewDiPoe is annoying and not funny

- RayWilliamJohnson has lost his touch completley

- Smosh is just stupid

• Brohoof 4

Smosh is pretty annoying and not funny.

Pewdiepie isn't funny either, but I don't hate him.

And basically any brony youtuber who over-analyses the show. I hate it when they take the show way too seriously and forget it's a simple, innocent My Little Pony TV show aimed for little girls.

Edited by Flitter
  • Brohoof 3

I despise videogamedunkey. All his fans I met are obnoxious jerks who think he is the king of comedy. I tried watching his videos and dear god they were so unfunny. I have no idea why he is popular at all.

Edited by Kothen
  • Brohoof 1

I can't believe nobody has mentioned DarkSydePhil. What a douchebag. He openly bullies people and spews thinly veiled lies to make people he doesn't like look bad, plus he's just bad at games, and not even in a fun, charming way.

• Brohoof 4

You know, it's alright to dislike someone but at least do them the basic kindness of actually knowing why you dislike them, as opposed to just jumping on some bandwagon. Unsurprisingly, there is a whole lot of hate in here for Felix Kjellberg aka PewDiePie. I personally don't care for his channel myself, but I recognize all of the good Felix has done. I see words like "con artist" being thrown around, and I don't think those people quite understand that "PewDiePie" is nothing more than a character persona and that the person behind that persona, Felix, has actually done a lot of commendable things over the years. He has raised millions of dollars for various charities, for instance. He is also an extremely significant influence in the indie game market. Had it not been for Felix/PewDiePie, Amnesia: The Dark Descent may never have been as popular as it is today. So again, it's fine to dislike someone. Just make sure your reasoning is sound.

• Brohoof 8

Mmm-hmm. And how he sees the world as "bros" and "barrels"? :eww: No. That isn't how the world works, you Swedish con artist.

"Bros" and "barrels" (though never heard of the latter) is one way to reinforce his... brand.

I don't enjoy his content but I don't hate him as a person. In fact I would more respect him since, as mentioned by 09thRoad, he has done good things like donate to charity (charity livestreams I believe?). Even if he hasn't done such things, I wouldn't hate him because though his content may be annoying, they're not really harmful.

Edited by Krovavaya Luna
  • Brohoof 1

Well I'm gonna be cliched and say PewDiePie. I never got why he's such a big deal. I can think of several other lets players that came before him that did his job and bit better.

Gligar13Vids: His reviews feel more like complaining about minor things than reviews. Not too mention that his review on the MLP app was another generic brony rant in disguise. He's also very manipulative with his viewers. He purposely gives negative reviews on popular games just so he can get the negative attention so he can have a partnership. Yeah, he gets paid to be a douche bag.

Go Animate videos: Most of these videos look like they're made by 10 year olds who think they're creative when they're not. There are the videos that are just about kids getting grounded, which they edit so it's like a character they hate or a user they don't like getting grounded. And if you give some of these kids any form of criticism, they will say that they "grounded you." Since when can you ground someone on the internet? Oh, and there are also the 5 billion Total Drama knockoffs where it's just Total Drama, but with their favorite cartoon characters. 

• Brohoof 2

PewDiePie. God he is so annoying. I want to just break his nose whenever I hear his voice and see him on screen...

Yeah... took the words right out of my mouth. I don't hate the guy, per say, but if I were in the same room as him and he screamed, I'd immediately punch him in the jaw.

Yeah... took the words right out of my mouth. I don't hate the guy, per say, but if I were in the same room as him and he screamed, I'd immediately punch him in the jaw.

I have no reason to hate him either. But that voice of his...He just irritates the absolute hell out of me...