Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Garnet

retrosteamknight

(NOTE: You may want to view Garnet's Profile before asking a question.)

Tell me again why you dragged me here?

Simple, Garnet. You're going to answer any questions that these forum users ask.

Ugh... Do I have to?

C'mon, cheer up! I bet they'll have some interesting questions for you.

Ahem

Sorry about that. Now, as I already explained, you can ask my OC Pony, Garnet, anything you want. I'm sure he'll be happy to answer any questions you might have!

Ask away, fillies and gentlecolts!

Edited by retrosteamknight
  • Brohoof 1

If you come across a pony whom simply hasn't the knack for drawing, and they show you a picture that they've done of which they're very proud and there isn't anything remotely nice about their work, what would you say? How do you honestly provide feedback while still encouraging them to continue their effort?

If you come across a pony who simply hasn't the knack for drawing, and they show you a picture that they've done of which they're very proud and there isn't anything remotely nice about their work, what would you say? How do you honestly provide feedback while still encouraging them to continue their effort?

Are we talking about a foal who doesn't have his/her cutie mark yet? I'd most likely smile and say, "That's good, but maybe art isn't your thing."

Are we talking about a foal who doesn't have his/her cutie mark yet? I'd most likely smile and say, "That's good, but maybe art isn't your thing."

Nah. I'm talking about a stallion or mare whom would really like to be an artist. Would you say the same thing?

Nah. I'm talking about a stallion or mare whom would really like to be an artist. Would you say the same thing?

Hmm, that's a whole new situation... I'd carefully and kindly critique their work and offer to educate and tutor them.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Amber walks up, wearing Garnet's false mustache.

Hey, I haven't seen you around lately. How are things?

Have I seen you before-- HEY! T-That's mine!

He grabs the moustache off of Amber's face and stores it away somewhere in hammerspace.

And if you must know, I was doing pretty good. These people have tons of interesting questions for me to answer.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Here's another one for you then!

What's better--Iced cream or pie?

Iced cream, though pie isn't that far behind.

What's your favorite kind of hug?

So many hugs to choose from... Can't I like all of them equally?

• Brohoof 1