Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Singing pony songs in public?

Selfie Snapshots

In my life I have been to one con, and when you broke out with a pony song you get a whole crowd going lol. But you gotta remember thats a con for fellow bronies and pegasisters.

I mean in the world of Equestria the ponies seem to be able to break out into a song anytime they want XD

I am talking about in your town, your normal every day life, have you ever broken out into a random pony song (This is songs from the show....and fan made).

For example:
Some nights, I will wear my suit, wear my pink bow tie, break out my cello and start playing and singing I am Octavia outside of my house like at midnight.
(It gets very emotional) lol
I have never been told to stop or be quiet...so don't worry.

So I ask do you have any stories of randomly breaking out into a pony song in public?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKZFh8Tv1sc

I love this song and singing it in public :3

• Brohoof 1

I do sing and hum them sometimes but the one that's really fun is when my coworker blares MLP songs over the intercom to try and embarrass me. Someday he'll learn that it's not working because I have no shame. :P

• Brohoof 2

I do sing and hum them sometimes but the one that's really fun is when my coworker blares MLP songs over the intercom to try and embarrass me. Someday he'll learn that it's not working because I have no shame. :P

AHAHA at my old job (nightshift job) one of my co workers would ride this cleaner through the store singing smile XDD

• Brohoof 2

I am talking about in your town, your normal every day life, have you ever broken out into a random pony song

I'll often hum them walking down the street. I'm not really the kind of person to go around randomly singing in public though. (Which is not to say I won't sing in front of an audience. I've been in bands, and choirs.) Besides which, I'd forget half the words anyway. My daughter, who is six, can remember them much better than I.

Edited by VitalTwilightSparkle
  • Brohoof 3

I'll often hum them walking down the street. I'm not really the kind of person to go around randomly singing in public though. (Which is not to say I won't sing in front of an audience. I've been in bands, and choirs.) Besides which, I'd forget half the words anyway. My daughter, who is six, can remember them much better than I.

I always sing to songs on my MP3 Player as loud as I possibly can while walking down the street.

But I always make sure no one is around me when I do so. <.< >.> :lol:

• Brohoof 2

I sometimes sing "Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000" in my school. No one knows what I'm singing so nobody cares (I doubt they would care even if they did). 

• Brohoof 2

I sometimes sing "Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000" in my school. No one knows what I'm singing so nobody cares (I doubt they would care even if they did). 

At my school on creation of my school's first brony club (Founded by me) :3

We marched down the hall

the first 16 of us

as we sung the Smile song

as they hoisted me up as I got the Pinkie Pie solo

they all stared

but all we did was smile...smile....SMILE :DDDD

X3

• Brohoof 4

At my school on creation of my school's first brony club (Founded by me) :3

We marched down the hall

the first 16 of us

as we sung the Smile song

as they hoisted me up as I got the Pinkie Pie solo

they all stared

but all we did was smile...smile....SMILE :DDDD

X3

That took guts, I usually try to avoid things like that.

• Brohoof 2

I hum some songs such as Winter Wrap Up but don't really sing.

But my dear this is why being a brony is such an amzing thing :)

like before I was a brony I hated singing

now I sing everyday.

I mean I used to always hum.

but when I became a brony I seem to have found my singing voice.

this is why being a brony is so amazing ;DDD

(I also sing my little karoke 3 times a week) lolol

That took guts, I usually try to avoid things like that.

Why thank ya

and yes it did

especially since I was the silent asian kid in the back of math class who did everything perfectly.

I really came out of my shell when I became a brony.

I mean on the months to come

my club was assigned the anti-bullying week

I gave a speech in front of my whole highschool about being a brony

after that I was known as my school's pony king...with my own Herd

XDD

I graduated with my quote being

"In my 4 years of highschool I finally learned something really important my final year, that Friendship really is magic." XDD

• Brohoof 2

I'm not really good at singing so I normally don't try to.  :blush:

Oh my friend, Everypony can sing :)

we all have diffrent voices and thats what makes us special.

Like try singing with other bronies/pegasisters

your never bad at singing

As long as your having fun

you have the most beautiful voice ever :333

• Brohoof 2

Yeaaah, no. I was at a meetup at Carowinds 2 years ago, and the group I was with started singing the theme song. It was awful. There's a lot of embarrassing things I'll do with them, but singing pony songs in public is where I draw the line. Fortunately, last year when they started singing it was Queen. A big improvement.