Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many of you are YouTubers?

darkwingmare

ALRIGHT. So, I'd just simply like to know; 

How many of you are YouTubers? In particular, brony/pony related YouTubers? Singers? Voice Actors?

And how many would be willing to collab somehow?

I'm just curious to know.

Link your YouTube account in the comments if you feel like it.

I'd love to check them out.

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 4

Sorry I apologize that this is NOT pony related, I don't mean to post this in the wrong place, but I do make films about disability that are meant for youtube viewing that are uploaded to my film editors youtube account, NOT my youtube account.

Just in case you are interested here are some of my videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLl1NzexjP8 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmE3aeMd1yc

Edited by StitchandMLPlover
  • Brohoof 1

I may have general YT Channels for now. But because of this video I'm working on (hint: you can click on that), I will finally be able to upload anything MLP related on all of my channels after I have this video uploaded. :)

Update (as of February 4, 2016):

On that note:

Even though my channels are linked on my Profile, I will be nice enough to include the links here also:

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 1

Ah, I'm planning to start up my channel sometime soon, if that even counts :P
It will be pony-related, but I doubt i will be doing much singing or voice acting xP
Even so, I wouldn't mind collabing, depending on what it is c:

• Brohoof 1

Sorry I apologize that this is NOT pony related, I don't mean to post this in the wrong place, but I do make films about disability that are meant for youtube viewing that are uploaded to my film editors youtube account, NOT my youtube account.

Just in case you are interested here are some of my videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLl1NzexjP8 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmE3aeMd1yc

Don't worry, you don't have to apologize. Non-pony related videos are also okay, especially when they're about something important. In my opinion, your videos are important. 

These are great. I think that disability needs more recognition in general. 

I sing and voice act on my YouTube channel in my sig ^^

And I'm always up for collaboration.

I sing and voice act as well. I'm an old YouTuber, I have been on YouTube since... 2007 or so.

However; I just started a new, fresh channel earlier today.. And this one will only be pony-related, or at least mostly.

I'll be getting on with videos on there soon enough.

I subscribed to your channel, though. ^^ I hope that we can collaborate sometime, your voice is great. I also like your pony design.

I'm up for any collaboration as well, anytime. 

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 2

Ah, I'm planning to start up my channel sometime soon, if that even counts :P

It will be pony-related, but I doubt i will be doing much singing or voice acting xP

Even so, I wouldn't mind collabing, depending on what it is c:

That sounds awesome. C: That totally counts.

I got my brand new YouTube channel started today, and I'm planning on putting up voice acting, singing and pony analysis on mine too, so.. Fair enough. xD Feel free to send me the link to your YouTube channel when it's up, I'd love to subscribe to you. You seem so sweet and all, and the plan for your YouTube channel is exactly the kind of YT channels I'm looking forward to follow.

I'd love to do collabs too, so maybe we could get started together, somehow.  :D  Good luck with your start.

Don't worry, you don't have to apologize. Non-pony related videos are also okay, especially when they're about something important. In my opinion, your videos are important. 

These are great. I think that disability needs more recognition in general. 

I sing and voice act as well. I'm an old YouTuber, I have been on YouTube since... 2007 or so.

However; I just started a new, fresh channel earlier today.. And this one will only be pony-related, or at least mostly.

I'll be getting on with videos on there soon enough.

I subscribed to your channel, though. ^^ I hope that we can collaborate sometime, your voice is great. I also like your pony design.

I'm up for any collaboration as well, anytime. 

Cool~! What was your old YouTube channel? I'd love to check it out as long as you wouldn't object to me doing so!

Having just got Adobe After Effects, I'm learning Kinetic Typography and Motion Graphics from online tutorials so I could be making a PMV soon, but I still have a long way to go.

That sounds cool though, keep it up. I hope I'll be seeing an awesome PMV from you soon, then. Keep on practicing!

• Brohoof 1

I have a youtube channel that I haven't done anything with in a while. I've dabbled in A/V editing and I have over a 129 videos mostly of my efforts with several collaborators to collect various sound effects from the Sailor Moon anime and my experiments in special effects editing. To date, I actually only have one pony video. :adorkable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3BjctvxUWI

• Brohoof 1

I wish I knew how to use flash or SFM so I could start making pony videos. :( One video I have uploaded for any batman fans out there is an audio adaptation of the Batman & Robin movie that is WAY better. As far as I know since i uploaded it there are no other ways to listen to it online. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SYnhkTPwMKA

Sorry if it is off topic I'll delete if you want me to.

• Brohoof 1

That sounds awesome. C: That totally counts.

I got my brand new YouTube channel started today, and I'm planning on putting up voice acting, singing and pony analysis on mine too, so.. Fair enough. xD Feel free to send me the link to your YouTube channel when it's up, I'd love to subscribe to you. You seem so sweet and all, and the plan for your YouTube channel is exactly the kind of YT channels I'm looking forward to follow.

I'd love to do collabs too, so maybe we could get started together, somehow.  :D  Good luck with your start.

Good luck with your fresh start as well ^-^

A lot of my channel will be... like, animations and drawing time lapses, but I will have other things mixed in there x3

The channel itself is up already, I just haven't had the chance to start yet xD

• Brohoof 2