Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many of you are YouTubers?

darkwingmare

Don't worry, you don't have to apologize. Non-pony related videos are also okay, especially when they're about something important. In my opinion, your videos are important. 

These are great. I think that disability needs more recognition in general. 

I sing and voice act as well. I'm an old YouTuber, I have been on YouTube since... 2007 or so.

However; I just started a new, fresh channel earlier today.. And this one will only be pony-related, or at least mostly.

I'll be getting on with videos on there soon enough.

I subscribed to your channel, though. ^^ I hope that we can collaborate sometime, your voice is great. I also like your pony design.

I'm up for any collaboration as well, anytime. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I really appreciate your feedback!! I agree! Thanks again for taking the time to check out my work! 

• Brohoof 1

I have a youtube channel with my friends - we do cosplay skits and stuff, though it's 99% non-pony but we do have one MLP CMV! https://www.youtube.com/user/AFluffyRedCloudPro

I really want to get into PMVs and making videos in general though - I have a lot of ideas, but am totally useless at all the tech stuff and no idea where to start, so if anypony knows of any good tutorials for total novices that would be amazing! :please: I also sing a bit and don't write my own stuff, but I would love to provide vocals or collaborate on someone else's stuff (and will hopefully be doing that for my friend's college project soon), either pony or non-pony, so feel free to ask! :pinkie:

I have a channel with...

like...

1 video, and 8 subscribers (one of which is GTChannel for some reason, which has been for 3 years).

I planned on making a series, but never got around to it. I have something else in mind, but I'll need the hardware and software first.

I wouldn't say I'm a YouTuber per se, but I've got a channel where I upload chiptunes and such. Nothing directly pony related as of yet, although I've been thinking about writing ponycentric lyrics for a metal song I wrote and putting it up there. I'll have to see.

I'm no use to anyone for collabs, though. Unless, of course, you'd like to commission a sweet chiptune from me to use in your videos. I'm game for that. :P

• Brohoof 1

Both of my Youtube channels are in my signature below.

One is my gaming channel that has been around since 2009. It has been a little dead for the last year, but I'm hoping to rectify this in the near future. Hopefully.

The other is my animation channel, it's been around since last June. This channel features the content that I've made through SFM and in the future I'll start with Flash.

My gaming channel has been partnered with Maker Studios since April of 2013 and my animation channel was just partnered with TGN TV on February 12th.

As you may see, my animation channel is much more successful than my gaming channel and it has been around for only eight months compared to four and a half years. :P

• Brohoof 2

I'm a YouTuber. https://www.youtube.com/user/Zexonyte

I do Let's Plays. I don't make pony-related content, but I did play an MLP game, once. Depending on what it is, I'd be willing to do a collab, though I'm not sure if you really need my skill set, lol. I can sorta sing. I wrote that intro and outro on the video. And if you like my voice, I guess I can maybe do some voice acting or announcing.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You've all got very rad YT channels. I'm still subscribing to all of you! I like supporting things like these, I believe in all of you, haha! Keep going, you can do it!

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I may start YouTube soon :P
I don't know what kinda content
either...comic dub...
or like animation
PMV's
Dramatic Fan Fic Readings
Brony Game Streamer
idk XD
I would love to try something

Edited by Selfie_Pony
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Heyo, I'm a YouTuber :muffins:

Here's my channel, named MethODDical: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ6EsAEckiRg3MJrXi2_srw

And I know how it is to start fresh on YouTube. Actually, this is my new fresh start channel. So I hope things goes well for your channel :)

If you'd like to do some sort of collab, I'd be up for it ;)

Hiya there, fellow YouTuber! I really like your channel so far, keep it going.

Thanks a lot for your kind words, I wish you luck with your channel too, I hope yours will be successful!

I'm glad to hear.  :D  I'd love to do a collab with you sometime.

I may start YouTube soon :P

I don't know what kinda content

either...comic dub...

or like animation

PMV's

Dramatic Fan Fic Readings

Brony Game Streamer

idk XD

I would love to try something

If you ask me, you can do one channel, with a mix of everything that you just mentioned.

There's nothing holding you back now, is there?

Create a YouTube channel and just go with it! I'm sure it will work out fine. Just do whatever you feel like doing on it.  :)

Comic dubs, dramatic Fan Fic readings and animations are almost always successful.

Good luck with your fresh start as well ^-^

A lot of my channel will be... like, animations and drawing time lapses, but I will have other things mixed in there x3

The channel itself is up already, I just haven't had the chance to start yet xD

Thanks!

Ey, that sounds good though.  :D

Oh! Would you mind sending me the link to it? Perhaps I'll be your first fan, haha. xD Who knows! 

I can finally post up anything MLP-related videos after releasing this one: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so_Kkf7CUNI   :D

Duuuude! That video was great! I sure enjoyed watching it, you've got a new fan right here.

Your voice is nice to listen to, you've got a nice lay-out and you're hella cute! I also love the design of your pony. (In your signature and profile picture). 

I really look forward to seeing your future pony-related videos.

Great job!

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I recently began reviewing/Analyzing MLP:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQfB7r7_x1IaZ3GS9dtFCuQ/videos

(Also, I realize the first 2 analysises have bad audio in parts. I'm currently working with a gutair hero mic, and I didn't have audacity when I made those. However, my 3rd video (the Power Ponies review) has a much higher sound quality)

Edited by StoneCold