Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

VulpineTaco

I play it.

It's fine, less boring than LoL honestly. Games don't last that long and there's no meta and nobody to flame about how much he is good at copying what everyone does.

Oh yeah, and the body-block system is the greatest thing ever.

Yeah. It looks like it fixes a lot of the problems I have with LoL and Dota.

Yeah. It looks like it fixes a lot of the problems I have with LoL and Dota.

To be honest, it does not fix everything though. There are still flamers, and the game still lacks a lot of things (even if I'm surprised with the ammount of possibilities of each character when you know there are no items to give to them).

Honestly, if you want to play a game that does not have the problems Dota and LoL have, don't play MOBAs. That's what I chose, it's much better in my opinion.

Edited by ConcorDisparate

• 4 months later...

I really like this particular MOBA.  It is much faster paced than League of Legends and you tend to have fewer bad games.  There are also some very interesting characters such as Abathar and the Lost Vikings.  I wonder if we have enough people here to form a 5 person team.

Just started playing it last night. It's a lot of fun, and Li Li reminds me a LOT of Twilight Sparkle

What about Brightwing with her constant teleporting and obvious magical abilities?

(edited)

I really like this particular MOBA.  It is much faster paced than League of Legends and you tend to have fewer bad games.  There are also some very interesting characters such as Abathar and the Lost Vikings.  I wonder if we have enough people here to form a 5 person team.

What about Brightwing with her constant teleporting and obvious magical abilities?

Brightwing scares me a little, with her talk of death and eating creatures @.@ And she doesn't sound adorkable, unlike Li Li. Brightwing is more of a Pinkie Pie I think, personalitywise anyway.

Edited by Adachi