Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you doing for Derpy Day? (March 1st)

Puzzle

It usually suggested that you involve:

1. Muffins (eat, share)

2. Delivery (give out gifts/cards/stickers, mail letters/postcards, something mailmare related)

I've also seen people say you should:

3. Make "derpy eyes" in photographs (as best you can)

4. Wear grey/yellow

5. Photograph or carry around Derpy toys

Me:

Last year I printed out Derpy related line-art and had a coloring day scheduled with a friend, but they got sick and had to cancel. So I colored them by myself. :(
Plus, I only like chocolate muffins, and I'm allergic to chocolate. Any easy-to-make, tasty, oatmeal / cinnamon type muffin recipe suggestions? (not blueberry or poppy seed, yuck!)

There's a page on Facebook for sharing your Derpy Day photos too - the original FB page shared by Equestria Daily was dropped (I talked to the guy), but there's one called "Derpy Day (March 1st)". It's not super active - but it's more active than an other FB pages I looked at (a year or so ago).

I think Feb 29th should be Derpy day - and March 1st could be the "observed" Derpy Day! :smug:

• Brohoof 2

I'll probably do what I did last year (or maybe the year before), eat muffins. I might try delivering letters too. When I went to BronyCon in 2013 there was a Derpy Hooves cosplayer going around handing out envelopes labeled "To: You". They were sealed with a heart shaped sticker and contained nice handwritten letters. This was mine:

14920061306_7145927417_z.jpg

Writing letters like that and handing them out to random people seems like a good way to celebrate the occasion and show people you care at the same time.

• Brohoof 4

Writing letters like that and handing them out to random people seems like a good way to celebrate the occasion and show people you care at the same time.

That's a great idea! I hope you try it!

Nothing :D

Is this actually a thing? :P

Ditto. What makes this a thing? Don't get me wrong, I'm all about a day centered around the derpster, but I don't want to announce it's Derpy Day and subsequently look like an idiot.

Long story short: Hoo sais itz durpy da-eee?

I'll be wearing my grey sweatshirt and I will make sure I won't take it off no matter how hot I get. I will read, watch, look at, and discuss anything Derpy related. I will change my avatar and profile name to something Derpy related. I will hopefully enjoy a muffin, if I have access to one.

• Brohoof 1

I had no idea this existed.

It is now Derpy Day and I intend on studying Twilight style :P