Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Resting Rainbowdash and Tank Final

LiraCrown

This isn't a fail.

This is really well done! :D

The colors are a tad dark, but that's just me.

Partially intentional, if I was to finish the scene it would have been dawn, sun just rising and whatnot. So I tried to mimic how the colors might look. Without finishing it though its hard to tell if my coloring really matches that.

All the same, glad you think it is good. I am trying to apply new skills with each new piece.

The one part on this one that specifically bothers me is the tail, I feel like I should have redone it but at the time I had already spend about 5+ hours on this and you have to eventually throw your hands up and say 'done' or you cold work on it forever.

I need a Fluttershy one!

You mean a fluttershy in this art style?

I actually happen to have an idea for here planned already, I just find her harder to draw then the others for some reason.

• Brohoof 1

Something like that, but slower in speed so I can see her pretty face.

You mean a fluttershy in this art style?

I actually happen to have an idea for here planned already, I just find her harder to draw then the others for some reason.

• Brohoof 1

Something like that, but slower in speed so I can see her pretty face.

Oh I see, you mean the animation bit too. Ya I'll make a note to remember to do that when I do that project.

Stinking awesome! How long did it take to do that?

If I recall correctly it took something between 6-8 hours or so. I am getting faster at this though. I am still learning to use my tools efficiently  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

It's just a thought, and I wouldn't want to take up your time. :(:kindness:

Nah, it is not that big a deal. I just have to remember to make copies of my progress off to the side as I go. Doing that and the animation bit only takes minutes of time and compared to the total time it takes to make the real piece it's nothing.

And anything to make the peoples happy ;) . It's for the fillies  :catface::yay:  , think of the animals  :kindness: !  ¡Viva la Revolución!  :angry:

Wait, What?  :wat:

:squee:  :blush: