Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What are some video game theme songs that pump you up?

Heylookabrony

XCOM: Enemy Unknown/ Enemy Within

Makes me excited to defend earth, but also reminds me (depending on how far into the game I'm in) to re-apply deodorant, I might need it if I run into two packs of Mutons that surround me.

Call of Duty 3

NOSTALGIA/ epic song

Runescape 2 (2008 version)

This is the theme of my all-time favorite game from my childhood.

Split/Second

This is a game that I doubt anyone here as heard of, which makes it all the more special to me.

• Brohoof 1

I enjoy tons of music from games! But in terms of pumping me up...

This is one thing that CoD did right. Having this track play at the beginning of a multiplayer game gets your blood pumping. It's an incredible piece  :D

@@Fidget,

I came in here to post MGR music but I was gonna go with this one instead:

---

I'm also gonna throw in the final boss theme of Wild Arms 5. This song got me pumped before I ever even played the game:

It's not actually that long. It's just hard to find the final boss version. You'll either get the game's opening version if you want shorter videos. Meh. The song full is about five to six minutes long though. Due to the way the game plays the final boss fight barely lasts long enough to hear the full song and that's when you haven't even done a ton of optional stuff so you aren't ultimately powerful.

• Brohoof 2

This theme (It's long I know because it is technically multiple themes put together) always puts me at the front of my seat whilst I am playing. Killing the Darkers and protecting Lillipa's Mining bases. \(OwO)/

And

This theme does the same, Hyping myself and my party up to defeat Dark Falz and to die a lot :catface:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=B4RphZv0C1M

I am really looking forward to the OST from MGSV: The Phantom Pain, already hearing snippets of it from MGSV: Ground Zeroes and various demo gameplays of Phantom Pain. I really like the style of electronic music they are using, and combining it with orchestra creates the ultimate combo, my personal favorite.

Sometimes I hope I could learn to use those music composing softwares, then I could try to master this style, currently my favorite style, of music from MGSV and try to integrate it into some of the MLP:FiM OST, dunno if Daniel Ingram would be interested by then :P

• Brohoof 1

If I had to name one, it would be this one:

It just really feels like I am going on a grand adventure. <3

Runner up: