Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which character from MLP do you feel has the best potential memes?

Ice Fox

(edited)

Which character from the show do you feel has the best memes/meme potential? Based off both their personality, as well as screenshots of them from the show or any artwork of them, who do you think creates the best meme potential?

I'll go with Discord. Not only does he have a hilarious personality, but he gives you so much stuff to work with based off what he has done in the show alone.

Things like this:

tumblr_mwrcmcdphu1rpuofmo1_400.gif

They're already funny enough on their own, but also give you tons of possible jokes to make.

So, which character do you think has the funniest memes or most meme potential?

Edited by Frozen Fox

(edited)

I have to agree with you on that, Discord's one of my favorite characters because of the humor and wit he brings to the show. Hopefully he gets more screen time in season 5

Edited by Big_Macincheese
  • Brohoof 1

I agree with you 100% on Discord being the best character for memes. He has that out-there personality hat makes him that much more enjoyable in MLP and in memes.

• Brohoof 1

Well I think Discord for a similar reason as Genie. His powers and personality means he consciously affects a constant spew of visual humor, pop-culture iconography, and Greek Chorus commentary upon the actions around him.

• Brohoof 1

Discord and Rarity do make some great memes, but I think that Maud and Trixie make the best in the series. Both of their personalities and their dialogue spouted many memes from what I've seen.

• Brohoof 1