Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Spock is Dead

EnderPrince

I don't know how many people heard or read this on the news, but Leonard Nimoy died on this past Friday. You know, February 27, 2015. Well, maybe you haven't heard of him because you've never watched the original Star Trek, because that's what most people know him for. Or maybe you have heard of him, but not from Star Trek, but from another movie or TV show, for he has acted in quite a few. But to most of society (who knew of him), he will always be associated with the logical Mr. Spock.

I want to know what people thought about him, and how they wish to honor him and stuff like that. I don't know, maybe a tribute video, maybe watching some of the best Leonard Nimoy moments, or maybe you don't care at all that he died. Again, I don't know. As for me however, I spent the rest of the day after I found out watching the best episodes of Star Trek (the original series, not Next Generation, although he does make some appearances in that series, too.).

It's also kimd of scary, because now Shatner is the last of the Big Three in the show to survive, what with Nimoy now being dead, and Kelly dying in 1999 from stomach cancer.

I've never been a huge trek fan but i did watch the originals from time to time with my dad.

Always admired leonard nimoy. he was great as spock. xD

He'll be missed.  :(  Thats for sure.

I've never been a fan of the franchise let alone even seen it.

But I know who you're talking about and i'm sure that he was a great man.