Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I like this picture. It truly shows Rainbow Dash's element quite well. It's also vibrant, showing off her colors nicely. I even like how you drew Tank there. Great job!

• Brohoof 2

I gotta say you have out done yourself this is amazing the flames the sonic rain boom and TANK they all look epic :pinkie: this is my favorite out of all of them so far!

I like this picture. It truly shows Rainbow Dash's element quite well. It's also vibrant, showing off her colors nicely. I even like how you drew Tank there. Great job!

Thank you Comrade and DashYoshi! I'm really glad you like it. Yeah I thought I should change it up a little with this one and I'm glad I did.  :)

• Brohoof 1

Nice work. A step up from basic Ponies, going into different poses and trying to add complexity. One thing I should point out is that Rainbow Dash's neck (when flying) is too thick. Basically the size of the body continues up to the jawline. This piece of gold was shared with me a while back and helped with poses, hopefully you can draw inspiration from it, no pun intended.

img-2107475-1-basichorseposes.jpg

I look forward to seeing how you progress. Good work and good luck.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you very much for the feedback everypony- always greatly appreciated  :)  I'm happy to see the piuc was generally well-received.

Firth Is Magick- thank you for the horse poses. That was a detail I overlooked, but I'm relatively new to drawing ponies so I guess some imperfection are to be expected  :catface:

Thanks again everypony- more shall be on the way  ^_^