Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone got weird tastes?

iDashingRainbow

Cool. Not as weird as what I like eating, though: fried chicken dipped in mayo.

My poor arteries...

They're probably screaming whenever you eat that

BBQ sauce in mac n' cheese.  Hot sauce in mac n' cheese.  Kippers (smoked herring) in mac n' cheese. xD  Black licorice (the most delicious and special candy that exists).  Anchovies.  Green olive and peanut butter sandwiches.  Green olives with a cup of milk.  Grilled (or toasted) peanut butter and banana sandwiches (not especially weird).  Taco meat (turkey) and black beans on turkey franks.

I eat alot of stuff with mayonaise. I have a serious addiction to it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I like hotdogs wrapped in pizza dipped in a mix of ketchup and mustard.

Why the hell am I still underweight...?

Rather than eating sugary food, have you tried gaining weight through muscle mass? Like, eating proteins and going to the gym? Then it's healthy weight and body mass. :3

Edited by Pixie Doodle
  • Brohoof 2

Rather than eating sugary food, have you tried gaining weight through muscle mass? Like, eating proteins and going to the gym? Then it's healthy weight and body mass. :3

Yes, it doesn't work. Never works.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I like cheese and jalapeño sandwiches. Is that weird?

I like crispy bacon rinds. A lot of bacon sold in the supermarket these days doesnt even have a rind.

I prefer burnt toast to normal toast

We don't have a toaster. (For the same reason we don't have a microwave oven — small kitchen, so I value the space the device would take up more than I'd value the device!) So we make toast using the grill (US English: broiler drawer?? Americans call stuff weird names.) and I've found that after the toast is done, if you switch the grill off but leave the toast in the grill with the door closed for a minute or two, it will add quite a bit of extra crunch without burning.

BBQ sauce in mac n' cheese.  Hot sauce in mac n' cheese.  Kippers (smoked herring) in mac n' cheese. xD  Black licorice (the most delicious and special candy that exists).

How is eating licorice, a product sold intended for human consumption, weird? Unless you meant that you add licorice to your macaroni cheese — that would not just be weird, it would be WRONG.

Grilled (or toasted) peanut butter and banana sandwiches (not especially weird).

You see, I think that's a hell of a lot weirder than licorice.

I like meat jelly. Anypony even tasted meat jelly?

My cats have. Seriously, meat in jelly describes half of the cat food aisle at the supermarket. (The other half is meat in gravy.)

I like the jelly that forms inside Melton Mowbray pork pies.

Chip shop chips covered in mushy peas and gravy, drowning vinegar!

I'll take the chips and either the vinegar or gravy, but not both. You can keep the mushy peas. I don't like peas, and mushy peas aren't even peas anyway.

Edited by Vital Periwinkle

(edited)

Pudding and hard boiled eggs.  :squee: My friend jen thought this was weird, and so does my aunt katie. But i love doing this, its so good.

Edited by Candy Star

I'll take the chips and either the vinegar or gravy, but not both. You can keep the mushy peas. I don't like peas, and mushy peas aren't even peas anyway.

Its pretty much peas that have been processed to the point of lumpy paste. Yummeh!!