Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you have a calendar?

catnet

(edited)

Got this one last year, got one the year before, and planning on getting another when when I make my pilgrimage to Charm City in August. 

CalendarCover.png

Edited by Denim&Venom

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I have a calendar. It has a different beautiful painting for each month.

I have a paper calendar, yeah. But I always forget to turn the page so it's at least a few months behind. :)

The only calendar I use on a daily basis is the one on my phone, which syncs with every other e-mobile device I own.

Nothing too big or stand out for me, just a small enough one on the back of my door that I can glance at whenever I leave. It does have Dragons on it though, because Dragons are awesome! One for every month! :wub:

post-30925-0-25675500-1427111712_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...

Bumping for the new year x3

For 2016, I'm keeping a random cat calendar; it's nothing great, but who knows, maybe the cuteness will help a little. :P

Yes i have a calendar; but i use it to track my work hours and report them. Honestly, with so much information just available at your fingertips (your phone, your computer...) there is little to no need for decades-old stuff like those.

Well I tend to use my phone for the date, but my brother did bring a calendar home for me when he stopped at the bank. They were giving them away I think? I don't know I didn't ask him. I just took it and said "Thank you~." It's currently hanging up on my wall. I have crossed off a few days, but have kinda forgot about it. Not sure if I am gonna keep up with it or not =3. 

Over on Fluttersh--i mean, Shutterfly, you can make really great personalized calendars that have fantastic quality. We have family photos from every month on those pages. We also make one with just my daughter and her grandparents and give that as a Christmas gift.