Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Princess Luna (For Makasu)

Stallionslaughter

So, Makasu on this forum asked for a picture of Princess Luna smiling, and I think it turned out pretty good!

post-30430-0-82511100-1425471139_thumb.jpg

J/K LOL! I thought that joke would be so funny that I actually took more than 5 hours to draw that! Lawl. The table flip is because I had drawn the picture below on top of the page that the above image went on, and just as I was finishing, I realized that the paper was damaged. (You can see it across her right (your left) cheek.) Straight pissed me off! I have a lot of expensive recording equipment on my work-table though, so I just drew the tantrum. :D

post-30430-0-76262800-1425471172_thumb.jpg

I hope it was what you were looking for, Makasu. I don't really like working in color, and I hope that's okay.

• Brohoof 6

Should've kept first one only for a day to rustle his jimmies D: Such opportunity wasted! D:

But I love the drawing :3

• Brohoof 1

My freaking sides...

Sir, you've won my eternal respect.

(Dem perfect shading by the way)

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to have nightmares about that first one, thanks. :derp:

A buddy of mine has been using it as a reaction picture on facebook, "This isn't even my final form." LOL.

My freaking sides...

Sir, you've won my eternal respect.

(Dem perfect shading by the way)

I'm glad it's funny. I was worried that it was only smile worthy though, by the time I had finished the nose, the joke was old to me. :)

OMg that first one is soo funny XD

And

Mircale ginger cow! your Art is soooo Bucking amazing! I wish I was that good !

Fun Fact about the pencil: It's more patience than skill. If you put enough time into a piece of paper with a #2 pencil, you'll come up with shit that everypony will love. Retain your patience, keep layering shades, and don't get frustrated when a line won't do what you want it to, and you'll be pumping out perty pitchers in no time. :D

Should've kept first one only for a day to rustle his jimmies D: Such opportunity wasted! D:

But I love the drawing :3

I don't know why I decided not to do that. There was a reason, but I don't recall at this moment.

• Brohoof 1