Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nothing Matters?

Hidey

In a globalized, secular, commercial world 7 billion strong and growing, what matters to you, personally, more than anything else?

What are the essential things you need for happiness and peace of mind? and what do you think really matters in the world today?

• Brohoof 1

Love and kindness.  It's an easy feat!

No but really.  Positivity, even when it's so 'cool' to be negative these days.  Love and happiness and kindness and warmth and all that corny stuff that people roll their eyes at and think is so yesteryear.  Being good to each other even when things are bringing you down and people aren't perfect.  Those are the only real principles that matter and that will improve the world; intelligence and the will to make things happen being second-place.

• Brohoof 5

Family, friends, the usual stuff.

Positivity, love, friendship, all that lovey-dovey stuff. Also rain, as weird as it sounds, rain is the #1 calming thing in the entire world for me. Music since it holds the possibility to change your entire mood. Knowing that I can trust those around me and know that they won't randomly murder me one day is an added bonus. 

• Brohoof 2

Don't get me wrong, but right now I'm concentrated on becoming less of a broke and useless pig XD

Seriously though, friendship is all you need. TRUE friendship. Fake friendship will probably get you killed, so TRUE friendship.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

What I need most of all are people that I actually want to live on for, and that I feel I can make a positive contribution to. Without them, there's no way I'd be hanging around in this life right now. And, of course, I'd say friendship and love are pretty important too.  :)

Edited by WoofWoof~
  • Brohoof 1

The things that matter to me in this world and make me happy are

Kindness, it makes me super happy to see people being kind to each other and my goal is to be kind too ;)

Honesty, it is important that people are honest and who they are because you cant be happy if you are not who you are

Loyalty, the thing that i know that there is people who care about me and stay with me at the tough times makes me happy

Laughter, Joy, when i see people having the best of fun and smile it makes me smile too :)

Generosity, even the small generous acts in this world can change the course of events to more positive :D

Friendship, Magic, when there are friends who share the things and feelings together it is magical and it is something special

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

Personally: My family and my faith. The latter that carries me through into my future and the former when I need a respite from the world.

Globally: Ambition and respect. As long as we have bold individuals, willing to push the boundaries of what can be done but also the sense of compassion and honor to their peers, the world will continue to advance.

For me, what truly matters first and foremost is love, family, true friends, romantic relationships, and my spiritual faith/beliefs. My personal/mental/spiritual goals also matter to me. 

But this feels like 1% of what I encounter in life. So many things are just so pointless, draining, and destructive.

This is probably going to sound stupid but... this guy:

tumblr_lpqkbcJQeu1qe72bwo1_r1_500.gif

Mostly because Takeru is everything I want to be. He's got the strength to carry on no matter how shitty he feels. He's always smiling and being confident just so that us fans don't worry about him. He's got a whole lot of kindness, even though he can be quite sadistic at times. He's the greatest hero in the world to me because he's got so much to live for right now, despite the conditions he has. He's got his own clothing line, which he designs his own clothes himself. He's also the vocalist for SuG, which is one of my most favorite bands of all time. He just doesn't like us fans to worry. He tries really hard to be strong, even if it means trying TOO hard. He's just amazing, and I couldn't have asked for a better inspiration than him.

Anything else that is essential and matters most to me would be: my visual kei music, my friends and my boyfriend. I don't want to leave them out because they really mean a lot to me, even if I don't seem to appreciate them as much. I really do care for them, and that's why when they leave... I get upset. I become emotionally-attached to people.