Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you hate snow and want it to melt?

Metallic Strings

White, fluffy, and SPARKLY stuff makes you depressed? I don't understand...

Anyway how could I want it to melt? I think meteorology is warping its own mechanisms just to spite me. We finally got a little snow, but I've never seen snow melt so fast in my entire life. It defied everything I have ever known. After a whole day with temperatures way below freezing, the next morning long before it got anywhere near above freezing it practically all melted away.

I'm a bit confused by this phenomenon. But it just really figures... That was all of the snow we get, and it was gone in a flash. And now it's 60s and 70s for the rest of the forecast. *sighs*

Really, I'd love to live somewhere where snow was annoying and I'd wish it away and wish for Spring, because Spring sucks where I live and I hate the fact that we're going into it and it's depressing me.

As a person who lives in New England, snow is something I utterly despise with my utmost being. Winters here last heck of a lot longer than many places in the US, which means the snow sticks around for a long time. It's getting up to the 40's here, so the snow is gradually melting as we speak, thankfully.

I mean, snow is pretty to look at when it falls from the sky, but when you have to drive in it, well, let's just say the experience is not pleasant.

(edited)

when you've lived in an area with 0% chance of snow for your whole life.... you kinda hope snow falls and never goes away....

I have only been in snow twice in my whole life...

Edited by Chrome and Snowflake

I don't like how the snow reflects the sun and makes it brighter outside.  I don't like the cold either.  Beyond that, I don't really care for snow.  Right now, there's a lot of snow outside.  Some of the snow on top melted and reformed as ice, it's funny to watch stuff skid across the surface of the snow.

• Brohoof 1

I love seeing the snow, but if there's places I have to be then I'd rather it not be there, it makes travel a pain.. Don't even get me started about rush traffic. :okiedokielokie:

No, I love snow. Winter is my favourite season, I Iove the atmosphere. I also love listing to my family complain when they hear we're getting another dumping of snow.

It doesn't snow where I live. But I remember enjoying going down the hills with a sled when I visited areas that snowed. But I see where some of you are coming from. Snow can be a problem, especially for roads and electricity.

(edited)

I've never seen snow irl, since it doesn't snow in Australia (unless you go to the mountains in Winter). So I can't really have an opinion. I'm leaning towards liking it though because it looks so cool and fun to play with.

Edited by Colour