Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you hate snow and want it to melt?

Metallic Strings

Yessss!!! I am soo sick of winter by now I just want it to be over with.

I hate going outside and feeling like garbage and feeling tired all the time.

I just want best season (spring) to begin it's been soo long since I've experienced any kind of good weather.

We didn't got snow one bit this winter here in germany. It was mostly a very warm winter, with very few actually cold days.

I hope the next one will be better. But i am glad that spring is coming slowly.

I really don't like how snow seems to leech all the color out of everything. It gets overcast a lot where I live, and with the dead, leafless trees, the whole landscape is just a combination of drab brown, grey and white. I want to see some green again! :(

We still have it where i a live, gets worse as the weeks fly by. But i don't hate the season, just the place i live in, the wind goes right through the small cracks in the seal.

We dont really get it over here (havent had it in at least 11 months im pretty sure) so whenever we do i try to make the most of it. Our dogs love it too, so that's another plus i guess

I've never seen snow irl, since it doesn't snow in Australia (unless you go to the mountains in Winter). So I can't really have an opinion. I'm leaning towards liking it though because it looks so cool and fun to play with.

Can we pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeee trade places. You can have the cold, I don't want it.

• Brohoof 1

Well I don't see much snow cause I live in Mississippi, and we did get some Ice, or stuff froze, but we don't get much snow down here. So I don't really hate snow cause I hardly ever see it, and it would be nice to see some.

• 2 weeks later...

I love snow, it's absolutely beautiful. I'm still glad it's Spring now though because I'm tired of the cold weather.

• Brohoof 1