Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favourite temperate season?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

Spring>Summer>Fall>Winter

I like Spring,because it means an end to the cold frigid winter that I despise so much, and the opening of the mountian biking trails and forests in my area. It also means a lot of muddy bike rides. And I get to enjoy the outdoors more and not having to put on a bunch of layers to go outside. :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

I like Spring. It's usually very nice and breezy outside, and I love the rain showers. Summer is nice and all, but it can be a bit too hot or humid, while Autumn and Winter are too cold and windy for me. I prefer the warmer seasons. :)

• Brohoof 2

Spring is my favorite mainly because I love the temperature that time of year it's perfect. Summer would be a close second followed by fall and lastly winter. I don't do cold weather it's just down right miserable to me.

• Brohoof 1

Spring = Autumn > Winter > Summer

I really like both Spring and Autumn since they're rather cold, rainy, and perfect sweater weather. Winter was my favorite until bad things happened during it. While Summer just sucks overall, I overheat in freezing weather so you could imagine Summer's heat. 

If I was forced to choose, then Autumn since Spring is Tornado season around here and...yeah...

Winter is my favorite (skiing <3).

My least favorite is summer because of the heat and the f*cking mosquitoes.

Edited by Blobulle

Winter is easily my more favoured of the seasons. Unfortunately, where I live, we don't have the four seasons. So out of my local seasons(Wet and Dry) I'd have to say the wet is the best. It might be hotter, but that's when we get the most beautiful of storms you can think of. Oh how I love them.

• Brohoof 1

Winter, of course... I must have made that so very clear by now. xD

I mean, the other seasons can't even remotely compare, aside from maybe fall (mainly for the fact that it leads into winter). I much prefer the weather cooler, and the only time of the year where it is consistently cool (below the mid 70s) is winter.

Besides I love it when it's cold. The cold is so much easier to deal with than the heat. Just put on layers. The only downside I could possibly to see to winter is potentially having to drive on icy roads... But.. where I live the temperature during the winter is never consistent, so it's unlikely that it will remain below freezing for more than one day after a storm. And for that one day where it might not, you can just call in from work... (I'm serious, it's usually one day... And then the next day is like 60 degrees for a high lol)

I just must reiterate that winter wins by a longshot because it's the most tolerable season where I live. I can't stand warm/hot weather, and the temperatures don't start going down until like November, and shoot up in early March. I really can't stand it because it heats my room up and I can no longer sleep under covers at all, and ugh... Do we really have to go back into this miserable long stretch of the year already? *cries and hangs onto her comforter for how much longer she can*

Edited by Envy

I love summer, since it's warm and I can actually go outside without packing on my parka winter jacket.

I used to like winter, until we started getting all that snow! Anyways, I can't choose between Fall and Spring. I think I mostly prefer Spring, but Fall is such a magical time of the year!

Spring, it is when the weather is at its most reasonable not too hot or too cold. Summer can be nice too but some summers can get boiling hot but at this point I think I would rather deal with extreme heat than extreme cold thanks to my bad knee.

My favorite is autumn. Where I live, autumn is the most balanced season of the year. Not too hot, not too cold, and not too many thunderstorms. The only problem is the threat of hurricanes where I am increases during autumn.

Spring duh!  After this long stretch of miserable cold painful weather I am soo glad that it is finally starting to become warm again.

Spring has beautiful plants and leaves, the perfect temperature not to hot nor hot to cold.  Also season 5 is coming up soon! 

If I had to rate them it would be:

Spring<Summer<Fall<<<Winter

Edited by cmarston1

Autumn, is my favorite season.

It's the only year of the season I would actually really, really enjoy being outside, in the woods, creativity high up in the sky,

the colours of all the leafs, cute outfits to wear.. Just lovely!  ^_^ 

It's a difficult decision because I love so many things about each season, but I'd probably have to choose Spring. It has an inner warmth and vitality to it, a feeling of new beginnings, new life. I can feel a particular energy and excitement in the air this time of year that I really enjoy.

Now, if you bring holidays into the mix the Christmas season is my favorite time of the year by far, but just speaking in terms of the overall season I'd go with Spring as opposed to Winter.

• 3 years later...