Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Vanished (OOC)

Emerald Heart

They were there yesterday, but then they suddenly.... disappeared. No one really thought much when the first person disappeared, because she was a little filly. But when the population numbers started dropping ponies started to get worried. Nopony seemed to know anything, or know how to do anything. The sheriff was gone and so was the mayor. Anypony who had any form of authority had already been taken. The Appleoosins had had enough, and decided to call a town meeting. The ponies renaming decided to go find their friends.

Rules:

1. Love and Tolerate

2. Readable Grammar.  (Periphrasis around OOC IN RP , Quotations when speaking) 

3. No god modding 

3.Thanks!

(RP)

1. Chrissie

2.Rave Darkmane

3.Tempest

4. Night Shade

5. Vital Spark

6. Caliber

7. Cura Breeze 

8. Leslie Dark

9. Crimson Blade

Edited by Emerald<3
  • Brohoof 1

i would like to enter my OC Tempest. 

@@JonasDarkmane,

just to clear things up, her brohoofing us is her aproval of our entry into the rp 

I do believe I already know that. Why do you bring that up?

Edited by JonasDarkmane

(Hey blacklight, personal little annoyance maybe but there was never anything said about how many ponies were in the town hall, amd as far as we know so far we are the only ones left. Its just a bit annoying to me how you seem to be deciding how many ponies there are in here

Sorry if I was overstepping my boundaries there but I was just trying to flesh out the room a little bit.

Please, if you are unhappy with what is going on in the RP, discuss it here in the OOC, not in the RP itself. There is a reason why there is a OOC

earth pony who called himself Rave Darkmane

Rave is a unicorn, thank you very much  ^_^

Edited by JonasDarkmane