Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could only pick ONE pony to bring into our world who what it be?

Xenomorphic

My first reaction was "Twilight!" but after thinking about it, I would pick Lyra Heartstrings. According to a trading card of hers, she seemed to be the most interested in the human world after Twilight's adventure from the first EQ movie.

• 1 month later...

None of them. They have lives in a beautiful world, and forcing them onto this mess of a planet would be cruel. :( If I had to choose one, though, I think I'd Trixie, so that I can spend the rest of my life being servant to my Great and Powerful mistress~ <3 ... don't look at me like that. ;~;

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif Well i would pick Luna she is perfect, i would try to gain some bronies followers and tell them the arrival of the Godess of the Moon and try to expand her to a big group so no mad scientist or the goverment try to take her away from us it would be like like the return of a Messiah that announces the afterlife and next incanation named Equestria and she would guard bronies's dream to have a oniric kindom in the realm of dreams

post-18984-0-35675300-1399344126.gif i know am aware of how cruel humans are but in this case it is love that moves me, somepony would say hey, if you want to bring a god like figure bring Celestia or Chrysalis but thats personally i like Luna and who know maybe Celestia can make a good job.
if Luna exist (and probably is true since this universe is INFINITE)  and we treat her like a godess and give her her right place as ruler of the world im sure she would be much wise than some politic people, i mean i prefer to be ruled by a horse than the president of my country

post-18984-0-79845300-1399345014.gif Still i believe that the Arrival of Luna can now define new concept of perfection, beauty, power, wiseness, sexyness and dreams but maybe if scientist can produce new ponies comming from her that would make us 2nd class individuals like the theory of the EUGENICS so lets only have her as the only manifestation of divinity in this planet

I would bring... hmm... I would say Octavia, but she wouldn't do well in this world. The sudden change would shock her. I would bring Vinyl Scratch. The change wouldn't really faze her, plus, with the way the world is going with all this dubstep rubbish, and the awful hairstyles, the plainly stupid bright hair dyes, and the EXTREMELY USELESS piercings! OMG I hate piercings so much! Anyway, Vinyl would survive in this world. 

Queen Chrysalis would be an interesting choice as it would relieve Equestria of a villain, she could shapeshift, and she would be interesting to talk to assuming you survive.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

twilight for sure, she was go crazy learning and reading everything and i would have a blast sharing everything with her, books, science, music, movies

Edited by simba86

Probably Rarity... Pinkie is too crazy, Fluttershy might be scared by humans, Rainbow Dash.... dunno. I have no reasons for twilight and dash.

I think Rarity can easily adapt to this world and she can take care of herself by selling dresses and setting out new trends. She might even be a celebrity! Though I would love to bring Applejack but I am not sure if she'll fit in a human city.

• 2 months later...

Starswirl the Bearded. He could make me a portal to Equestria!
He's probably dead though, so if he doesn't count, than I would probably take Diamond Tiara. Nobody would miss her anyway.
I wouldn't want to take one of the mane 6, the elements wouldnt work!

(edited)

Rainbow Dash B)  or Pinkie Pie :lol:​ or even Vinyl Scratch  :pinkie: . Although just imagine if Celestia came and gave everybody wings! No global warming etc... Maybe Twillight because she is a cute kind of nerdy! Well and because my best school friend calls me a geek sometimes.

Edited by Apple Klutz