Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you like to do in your free time?

SteamyPancakes

• Drawing
  • Video Games (mostly Nintendo, but it's rare for me to even touch video games now)
  • Cleaning
  • Watching Anime, cartoons, tv shows, and movies
  • chat with friends
  • tumblr
  • read comic books
  • exercise/dance
  • completely random stuff
  • writing
  • shopping for clothing

Wouldn't mind taking up painting as well.

I love watching MLP, listening to music, and watching movies.

I also mainly use the internet, particularly MLPF, reddit, youtube, vice, cracked, roblox, and a few other sites. I also chat with people on skype a lot. 

I also do martial arts regularly, and I enjoy weight lifting, riding my bike, and swimming. I also like to read and write, and do math.

I mostly just hang around here while listening to music or Vinesauce. Sometimes I play Nintendo games instead, or read some cute fanfics (normally MLP or Doctor Who) and do drawings.

Edited by WoofWoof~

Listening to rap, drawing different designs for clothing and to go clubbing.

Edited by Guest

In my spare time i like watching Movies, MLP and Anime. I like going on the internet to browse this forum and other forums, i tend to go on YouTube to watch videos and listen to music.

I also like playing video games and sleeping

Recent weekends involved watching films, walking to the local library to get more films, lighting some candles that slowly burn while I'm watching said films, and housework. During housework (laundry, primarily, though I finally organized a closet last week and tried a new recipe) I put on MLP as background, went through all of season 3 this past weekend and started season 4. I go through a lot of movies in a week, sometimes with commentary tracks on. This past week was Frances Ha, Cool Runnings (I live in the city its set), Breaking the Waves, The Hours and the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. 

In my free time I do the following: Watch movies, play video games, listen to music, read books, browse the internet, watch stuff on YouTube, talk with friends, research topics that I'm interested in.

Edited by GrauWitz

Hmm, what do I do in my free time? Well it depends really on my mood and what I feel like doing.

I watch Anime, Mlp and so on, I play my piano and my new   Ocarina replica from Ocarina of time! :P 

Do Oragami, read, play video games, listen to music, play music, go on walks and sleep! :D