Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Attack on Equestria

Lightning Crasher

Good Evening Everypony,

I figure I would start an RP based on the Attack on Titan anime. If anybody has any question or comments please feel free to leave them. I'm currently in the development of the beginning story and will soon publish the start of it just you can get an idea where it will start and how it will take place.

I actually just finished the beginning of the story if you want to give it a reading.

Attack on Equestria

It was an ordinary day in Ponyville, the sun was shining, birds chirping, and the occasional cloud in the sky. Twilight Sparkle was deep in thought in her tree house trying to recreate the machine she used to transport herself to the human world.

“Spike, I just can’t get this thing to work like it did last time.” Twilight said as she threw her head up and walked towards her door.  

Spike looked back at the contraption sitting in the middle of the library floor, “Twilight, maybe it would be a good idea to take a break, Nopony has ever accomplished anything being upset.”

“You know what Spike, your right, I’m going to take a break for a few minutes and read a book.”

As Twilight started to read her book, there was a knock on her front door. Spike rushed over to ii making sure to answer it before Twilight lost concentration.

“Hey Spike,” Rainbow Dash said as she flew through the door, “what you guys upto?”

“Shhh, Twilight is trying to relax, she’s been working on that thing since last night.” Spike pointed towards the machine in the middle of the room.

“This looks like the same thing that took her to the human world. What’s wrong, is it broken?” Rainbow said as she poked at it.

“Actually, it’s not broken,” Twilight said as she walked over to Rainbow and pushed her hoof to the floor, “it’s just not turning on. I’ve done everything the same way I did last time.” Twilight looked over the machine one last time, “It just doesn’t want to work.”

“Well, maybe we can be of assistance to you Twilight.” Rarity said as she walked into the library, followed by Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Fluttershy.

“It’s not going to matter who is here, if this thing hasn’t worked yet, it’s not going to work no matter how many ponies are in here.” Twilight bucked the side of the machine and it started to make a fizzing sound.

“Ah, You girls might want to step back, I reckon this is not going to be good.” Applejack said as she took a step back from the other four.

The machine starting spitting electric everywhere and after a few minutes a portal opened up in the middle of the machine.

“I guess it just needed to be kicked a little bit.” Twilight said as she stared at the portal.

“I could have done that.” Rainbow Dash said as she walked towards the door.

“Has anypony else just got a strange feeling, I think my Pinkie Sense is going off.” Pinkie said as she started shaking.

Everypony started to back up towards the door as a tall two legged figure started to walk out the portal. It stood at the opening of the portal for a few seconds looking throughout the room, “the area is secure.”

“Girls, we might have a problem in our hooves.”

• Brohoof 1

This RP will be on a D & D style RP during battle sequences. Other then that you go about your daily lives in which ever town you start out at.

Below are the following rules on setting up for the RP.

1. Basic Information: What your char. will look like, talent, and type of Pony you are. (Unicorn, Pegasus, Earth Pony. Sorry no Alicorns allowed.)

2. Back story of your char.

3. If you want to have Romance between Characters, that's fine, just don't over do it.

4. No Godding

5. Force Shipping: No forcing of another character in a relationship with your character. This is a huge no no and you will be kicked form the RP.

6. NO PVP unless previously discussed with a RP Leader.

Also, all characters from previous RP's will be toned down for the beginning of this RP. Can't have one hit kills on beginning enemies. As time goes on equipment may be awarded.

If anybody else can think of a rule to put in let me know, i ll give it careful though and come back with a repsonse.

@@Asbel Lhant,

Yeah, one of those should work fine. Just as of now no weapons or armor will  be used. Nopony knows whats going on except for the Mane Six.

@@Midnight_Aurora,

Yeah, i just posted the rules, have a few things going on over here.

@@Midnight_Aurora,

Yeah, that could work just give me an idea at what I'm looking at, the portal is in a flux so its connected to multiple dimension. 

@,  

The  Attack on Titan reference is becuase they where fighting for there world from the Titans, this one is that Equestria is fighting for there world from the humans. 

@

I don't see why not, just give me  basic story line and what side you are going to be on. I might have to change a few things around, but ill find out all that when you give me your basic info. Just to let you know, depending if your on the humans side or the ponies side, Ill have to bring it up with my Alt RL as well, but i don't see a problem in it.

@,

The portal is in a flux, so the enemy is going to be coming from it, but others can come from it to, its at random opening times. Meaning sometimes the portal will close without warning or open at random. Its uncontrollable.

@,

To a point, yes, mostly the enemy will be coming from it unless a Players character is approved to come from the portal, there isnt going to be random aliens and stuff like that, just the enemy from the human world

I Was Gonna Go with 40K.

Be Adeptus Astartes (Space Marine) who got sent into the warp by a chaos demon and winds up coming out of the portal in Equestria.

And so that I'm not to overpowered I was thinking that I lost most of my gear in the warp and I end up finding lost Adeptus Astartes Weapons in crashed drop pods hidden through out Equestria.

Does that sound okay?

Name: Techno 'Tech' Blitz

Race: Equinoxian Pegasus

Cutiemark: three gears made of copper, cloudsteel and Crystal.

Personality: open, friendly, smart, helpful and protective

Background: As a young colt, Tech was affected by Equinox gas. It left him half the size of a normal pegasus.

When he was affected he was working on the weather factory machines. A worker didn't know he was working on the machine and turned it on. It destroyed his wings till only the main wingbones remained.

For a year he worked on developing a working set of artificial wings. The Queen of Equinox found his work to be of use to her.

In exchange for his help in her technology development, she gave him an artifact called Wingblades. This item allows him full flight functionality. They also function as a weapon releasing the feathers as darts. They function as a shield as well protecting him from some harm. When he shields himself or attacks with the wingblades, He can't fly.

Ever since he was affected by the gas he has discovered that he can't use Pegasus weather magic. However, He can use technopathy, the ability to control technology on a mental level. He has also discovered his special purpose as an inventor, thus gaining his cutiemark.

He developed several versions of what is called the pegasus device. He found out That she was using his devices and inventions to control the ponies of Equinox.

He left her service and decide to build a weapon to counter his creations the Earth Breakers, equivalent machines to the Titans.

He named this weapon Rainbow Fortress. Now he is finishing its preliminary testing.

He tests its ability to interdimensionally travel to other world. When he tests it, twilight also hit her portal machine. This caused him to be transported to what he calls, Origin Equestria.

His knowledge about tech, dimensions and the use of his Dual Equinoxian Desert Eagles is second to none. He can build anything tech based in meer minutes to days, based on how big the device is. He can forge ammo for his Dual Dessert Eagles from just about any metal or Crystal.

Fixed the mess up I had.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora