Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best & Worst games?

Cyberunit1

What's you favourite game?
What's the worst game you ever played?

I want to know what game I should get next, and what I should avoid!

Also, I'm looking for people to game with, so feel free to add me on Skype: Cyberunit1   or steam: FearTheShark

• Brohoof 1

Best: BioShock Infinite

Worst: Portal

Not saying Portal is the worst game of all time, but out of the ones I've played so far it is. I never actually wanted to fall asleep in the middle of a game :confused: I heard the sequel was better, but not interested really.

Ohh, a lot of games, but I dissagree with you, Ghostfacekiller39, Portal is one of my all time favourites :P

I should probably play Deus ex though, it's been sitting in my steam library for a while, unplayed. xD

best: (great. the two guys above me will hate me for this :() destiny, tf2, halo reach

worst: halo 4

im sticking with destiny till the next sequel (rumor has it there is) mostly since I fell in love since beta, and kept playing since. :)

Edited by KrazyDashie

Best: Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past and MGS3 Snake Eater

Worst: Megaman X7 and Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22

Best: Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga, Pokémon Black & White 2, Super Smash Bros. Wii U, RollerCoaster Tycoon 2, Earthbound, Mother 3,

Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Mario Kart 8, Kingdom Hearts, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Dragon Quest IX (Yes I love Nintendo)

Worst: Angry Birds, Action 52, Cheetahmen II

• Brohoof 1

Favourite game: Paper Mario [N64]

Worst ever played: Wacky Races on the DS. It's nothing more than shovelware praying on innocent students looking for a nostalgia trip. :(

im sticking with destiny till the next sequel (rumor has it there is) mostly since I fell in love since beta, and kept playing since. :)

Of course I don't mind if you get something out of Destiny, and I admit that I enjoyed the early part of the game.  But it could have been worlds better, and the developer has failed, time and time again, to implement the right changes.

The shooting is good in Destiny.  Even the pvp was kinda enjoyable (and I generally dislike / suck at pvp).  But the way the end game / high level content is handled is pitiful.  Caps and grinding and just plain crossing your fingers and getting lucky after spending forever crawling through a Weekly.  "Maybe this won't have been a complete waste of time."  I enjoyed getting to level twenty (and even that was grind-y), but getting up to thirty one (which is where I stopped) was miserable.  Devoid of fun.  Frustrating.  If I didn't have a one man army of a friend - who knew all the ins and outs of just about everything - I'd never have gotten to thirty one.

Destiny doesn't know if it wants to be a shooter or an MMO.  It took on the negative aspects of MMOs without providing the player with some basic tools present in most.  Such as, Idunno, a straightforward and self-contained way to facilitate the assembly of a raid party.  Since there's no matchmaking for raids.  I heard that there wasn't even originally matchmaking for strikes. >_<  Reputation is ridiculous, and the amount of grinding you do to accumulate it is disproportionate to what it actually unlocks.  Xur's disappearance / reappearance and handpicked inventory is obnoxious.  Even an amateur like myself ended up with more Strange Coins than I knew what to do with.

But, again, if you get something out of it, more power to you. x )  Nobody should hate you for liking this or that game.  I think Destiny's audience deserved better.

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby

Well My All-Time Favorite is final fantasy XI, but it's a MMORPG and pay 2 play as well. For other games, well by series, It would be Mario, Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Dragon quest, and Final Fantasy, Super Smash bros, and pokemon which are the best for me. By worst game so far would be Maple Story in terms of the population of the game declining, how boring the game can get, too much soloists around, all about grinding, no endgame contents, and bad reviews, and reputation so I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone.