Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Singers/Composers/Writers needed

WriterOnTheRun

I am writing songs but I'm not the best singer. I need a singer who is flexible with their voice and can read sheet music. Also looking for composers. If you want to help write just know this is fan music for My Little Pony: Friendship is Witchcraft. You might want to watch it on YouTube before you begin, to get the feel. Pm me with questions. :):D NOTE: Please do not ask to sing/play if you can't read one form of sheet music.

Edited by WriterOnTheRun

I am writing songs but I'm not the best singer. I need a singer who is flexible with their voice and can read sheet music. Also looking for composers. If you want to help write just know this is fan music for My Little Pony: Friendship is Witchcraft. You might want to watch it on YouTube before you begin, to get the feel. Pm me with questions. :):D NOTE: Please do not ask to sing/play if you can't read one form of sheet music.

Sounds like a fun project.  Is this the first in a series of similarly themed songs?

Sounds like a fun project.  Is this the first in a series of similarly themed songs?

If you know what Mlp:FiW is you know there are fan-made songs, remixes, that kinda stuff. I'm hoping to at least get three songs out. I'll get a link and send you a song for you to know where I'm coming from

Tell me if the link doesn't work.

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=682pneYoP0c

I'm hoping we can have some fun doing it :)

The link didn't work, but I'm well familiar with MLP:FiW and its music.  So you're basically looking to make similar music in a cheeky, parody kind of way?

The link didn't work, but I'm well familiar with MLP:FiW and its music.  So you're basically looking to make similar music in a cheeky, parody kind of way?

Yes I figured it was a new aspect for me to try but I knew the outcome would be great. I also like how their songs have deeper meanings. I'm thinking about doing a song about Rainbowdash

And her horrible vision

• Brohoof 1