Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Maud Pie brushable figure

ManeStay

• 2 weeks later...

I was"nt interested in the first place but you see this happen with kid toys quit often they try to make the toy appeal to kids more even if its not accurate,I guess kids don't care. 

The flowers are definitely weird, but on the upside at least she's not smiling on the box like most characters are when they're being used to sell toys. Honestly, I'm surprised they didn't do more to make her seem like the average "girly toy".

• 4 weeks later...

Flowers definitely ruin it.  And did anyone else notice that she appears to be smiling?  The hell?  Lame.  (Yes, I know she smiled slightly at the very end of the episode, but this would be like if they made a Pinkie figure that's frowning, which she has done on occasion.)

• 3 weeks later...

This is a case of being so close but so far at the same time. Hopefully they release a Maud without the flowers...or a show accurate blind bag...or a Funko vinyl...or a 4DE plush...argh I don't care! Just give me some show accurate Maud! :maud:

It makes me feel so sedimental

Man, that pun sure rocked.

I already want a Maud Pie XD I have a Pinkie... then they could be together! Maud'll be able to calm down Pinkie's igneous nature.

(the last pun was kinda slipping at straws, I know...)

• Brohoof 1