Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best D'awwww Moments

Twiliscael

I just realized how there is so much to d'awww at on the show and nopony has made a thread about it!

For example, in the latest episode, when Rainbow Dash rubs her tummy, i d'awwwwed out loud. And when Rarity was about to cry about her fake eyelashes.

• Brohoof 1

There are so many, but one of my favorites is in Griffon the Brush-Off when Pinkie Pie gets the hiccups. Her little giggle snort combined with rolling on her back and wiggling her legs is just about one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Anything involving Fluttershy is automatically cute as well. I also have to mention the scene in Last Roundup where Derpy shocks herself. That little grin she gets on her face combined with the way her ear flops down is just so gosh darn cute!

There were so many moments throughout the show that just made me melt. However the one that stands out in my mind has to be in "Sonic Rainboom" when Rainbow dash finally preforms a sonic rainboom correctly and Fluttershy flipped out! That literally had me in tears. :')

When Applejack discusses to Rarity how bein' sisters is like apple pie in "Sister Hooves Social". I d'awwwwed more than I should've :wub:. I also d'aawwwed hard when Applejack started to tear up after losing to the Flim Flam Bros in "Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000", 'cause its not often she gets that sad, and when she's said, I'm not happy :(

Fluttershy: Applejack, we'll always find a way to fix the hole in the roof. But if you don't come back, we'll never be able to fix the hole in our hearts!

*Mane 6 touch noses, RD cries*

Me: OMG D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy: Applejack, we'll always find a way to fix the hole in the roof. But if you don't come back, we'll never be able to fix the hole in our hearts!

*Mane 6 touch noses, RD cries*

Me: OMG D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

When did THAT happen? I probably missed a line in an episode :huh: