Is Scootaloo a changeling ?

Megachangeling12

21 users have voted

1. 1. Good theory ?

• Yes
    • No
    • It coukd have potential

You know what ? I've learnt something recently, it's from Karl Pepper. :ooh:

Is true what is demonstrated and what CAN be false. What I mean is, if there is no way for it to be wrong, then it can't be considered true. There's a proverb like that. I don't know how to translate it.. If a question is foolish, you can't have an answer that is not.

"Is our universe actually a giant elephant with other giants elephants chilling in the water ? No ? Prove it. You can't ? Then it can be true, right ?"

Is scootaloo a changeling ? It's pretty much the same. No one can prove it is not the case, so the question doesn't make sense. :)

Edited by ConcorDisparate

Doesn't a Changeling need a preexisting subject to, ya know...  Copy?  Change into?  Otherwise they're black and insect-like with Swiss cheese limbs.  Meaning a Changeling would have needed to transform into a Scoots-like pony and then inexplicably forgotten it had ever been a Changeling.  (Meanwhile, where's the original pony it would've had to copy?)  I don't know what the body shape has to do with it, because Scoots looks like a filly.  Even if a Changeling transformed to imitate a filly, they'd still look like a filly.  And not a Changeling; they abandon their original appearance and shape.

Also, in the comics, Queen Chrysalis got a nice close look at Scoots.  At no point did she go, "And there has been a Changeling amongst you all this time!"