Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What sort of song do you think represents your favorite pony?

Moonyshy

i am new! i thought, maybe this could be a fun thread? i hope it is in the right place :c

Everypony loves music! Maybe, you can think of a fun song that represents your favorite pony? It must be a real song though, and perhaps not a pony song, just this time. It is, after all, the media board c: 

wow, i have become a muffin!!!  :kindness:

• Brohoof 1

WELL. I don't have a favorite pony, but I have a favorite ship that a song relates to. 

(Alt. Universe) Sombra x Celestia, and the song Immortals cx Good-guy Sombra is so sweet to Celestia, it's just

hnnnnnnngh.

Edited by marshmallowbunnyy

Well, don't know much non-pony music which would work for Applejack  :P Or at least not that I listen to  :)

So here it is, a deeply emotional track for the apple goddess herself  :toldya:

WELL. I don't have a favorite pony, but I have a favorite ship that a song relates to. 

(Alt. Universe) Sombra x Celestia, and the song Immortals cx Good-guy Sombra is so sweet to Celestia, it's just

hnnnnnnngh.

awww, that sounds neat! i am not so much into the shipping, but it sounds like it is such a nice song c: 

you do not have a favorite pony, marshmallow? perhaps, you just love ever so many different ponies? that is wonderful too, if you ask me!

...what song do you think Princess Celestia would like? she is one of my favorite ponies!

• Brohoof 1

Well, don't know much non-pony music which would work for Applejack  :P Or at least not that I listen to  :)

So here it is, a deeply emotional track for the apple goddess herself  :toldya:

awww... is that an entire song all about Applejack? i have not heard a song quite like that before c: the only one i know is "who's a silly pony?"

may i recommend this song though? it is a very good song! 

it is a country song... and it is not a pony-song! Yet, i think it is still a silly and fun, very Applejack-y song c: 

awww, that sounds neat! i am not so much into the shipping, but it sounds like it is such a nice song c: 

you do not have a favorite pony, marshmallow? perhaps, you just love ever so many different ponies? that is wonderful too, if you ask me!

...what song do you think Princess Celestia would like? she is one of my favorite ponies!

Celestia and Sombra are my favorite ponies, respectively! :D And I think she would like piano music, in all honesty. But for pop music...maybe Titanium by David Guetta ft. Sia?

• Brohoof 1

For Fluttershy, I'd have tae go with In Perfect Harmony by Within Temptation.

Because is my reason.

What a soothing song. Sounds like something to sooth you before bed.

Edited by Sunshower Raindrops
  • Brohoof 1

For Fluttershy, I'd have tae go with In Perfect Harmony by Within Temptation.

Because is my reason.

aw, such a soothing song! it reminds me a little bit of enya c: 

what is Fluttershy your reason of? sometimes i know when i see Colgate, i remember i should brush three times a day. she is sort of a good reason for brushing your teeth!

Celestia and Sombra are my favorite ponies, respectively! :D And I think she would like piano music, in all honesty. But for pop music...maybe Titanium by David Guetta ft. Sia?

i think i have heard that song! that is a good choice c: 

Piano music definitely sounds very Celestia-y. Princess Celestia deserves only the very best music.  :fluttershy:

I have two songs for Best Princess. :P You may recognize these songs from other videos that involve ponies.

Gosh, that one is in German! i have not heard or seen these before c:

...i think, Princess Luna would really like Claire de Lune! it is one of my favorites, too c: 

• Brohoof 2

i think i have heard that song! that is a good choice c: 

Piano music definitely sounds very Celestia-y. Princess Celestia deserves only the very best music.  :fluttershy:

Gosh, that one is in German! i have not heard or seen these before c:

...i think, Princess Luna would really like Claire de Lune! it is one of my favorites, too c: 

Well the first song [Mitternacht (Midnight)] was used in Ponies Anthology ll, and the second song was in Rainbow Dash Presents.

Nice song by the way. I always love a nice Piano. ^^

• Brohoof 1

This instrumental by german's thrashers Assassin definitely fits Rainbow Dash, nuff said

Well the first song [Mitternacht (Midnight)] was used in Ponies Anthology ll, and the second song was in Rainbow Dash Presents.

Nice song by the way. I always love a nice Piano. ^^

gosh, all of the German is so interesting!

...i remember watching the premier of Ponies the Anthology II at bronycon one year! that was a lot of fun! i am so glad you liked Claire de Lune. it is an old classic. thank you too, for sharing your fun songs with me! i feel like i have learned a bit too.  :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Not best Pony, but best Griffon. 

meanie_gilda_by_peachspices-d46xxlx.png

Edited by Guest

For Luna, it can only be "May It Be" by Enya.

For Sombra, it has to be "The Dark" by Trans-Siberian Orchestra.

A very interesting question, I have 3 favorites. But I can only think of two. So I'll try my best.

Rainbow Dash Ride The Wind by Poison

Ditzy Doo Comical World by Shiro Sagisu