Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why Do You Use MLP Forums?

fabrarity

As a social outlet of sorts. Since about 2012 the lack of local friends have been a real struggle for me till now. I made to really great friends last year but they ended up moving away to another state. So in the time I moved from my hometown, which was in 2012, I have used this place to stay somewhat connected with others who share similar things of interest with me. Even at the place I work, hardly anyone likes anything I like and well I have mostly acquaintances there. I'm just hoping to make some close friends again when I start up at this new college I'll be attending in August. 

If i want to shut out the harshness of western civilization for a few hours, i like to come to this board, while listening to some music.

I also love the people on here. :)

Because I want to post my opinions and/or thoughts somewhere on non-mlp related stuff. ...Which is why I decided to visit the site primarily revolved around MLP.

Not one of my greatest ideas in hindsight.

If i want to shut out the harshness of western civilization for a few hours,

What about moving to the Eastern civilizations?

Also, move up in the Canadian Shield if you want to get away from civilization. You won't have the harshness of civilization but you will have the harshness of nature.

I write this wanting to go there myself. I'm stuck in a cubical box with a lamp and a door and some Oreos. Some people call these sort of artificial structures a "home".

What about moving to the Eastern civilizations?

Also, move up in the Canadian Shield if you want to get away from civilization. You won't have the harshness of civilization but you will have the harshness of nature.

I write this wanting to go there myself. I'm stuck in a cubical box with a lamp and a door and some Oreos. Some people call these sort of artificial structures a "home".

I live in Germany, so that's a bit hard. :P

East and West Germany?

It's interesting and a little humourous how I assumed that you lived in North America. I shouldn't do that. :wacko:

Many people make the mistake, that everyone lives in north america. This forum is filled with europeans. :P

Also, i live in the western part, Bremen to be exact. :)

Many people make the mistake, that everyone lives in north america. This forum is filled with europeans. :P

Also, i live in the western part, Bremen to be exact. :)

So you can move to Eastern civilization.

Hmmm....I use MLP Forums to drive home the point that many people are from the Europes. (That's not really the main point, obviously...)

it all depends on what time you get on... the majority changes greatly

I can really notice the difference that time makes on the number of Europeans online when I am on a game server.

However, I think we should be staying on topic here. Blame me for all of this off-topic-ness. ;)

it all depends on what time you get on... the majority changes greatly

I am a nightowl and at night i see more north and south americans then during the day.

But let us get back on topic.

Socialization. In real life I act much differently. I don't know why. I'm a lot more immature and hyper and just... completely different than who I am on the internet. When i'm on the internet I can really be me and make friends for it. Also, a lot of my friends don't like the stuff I like and I need to talk to someone about it, and threads are a great way to do so.

I am a nightowl and at night i see more north and south americans then during the day.

because when its day in Germany its the middle of the night in America

but right we don't want this to fall too far off of topic

*throws a smoke bomb and escapes*

I use MLP forums because here I can talk with other bronies. I haven't many friends ( I can even say I don't have friends at all xD) so I think that here maybe I can make new friends!

I mainly use it too meet people, discuss topics and promote my music / share ideas with people. I have no interest in discussing the show really because I just think its simple, light hearted and really doesn't need any analyzing but yeah, short answer, for the community

^_^

I browse MLP Forums to keep up with mah' bois because I'm a bored idiot

Uhh.. I don't know. I don't post here OFTEN, but really, I enjoy going here, read & participate in some things, maybe some forum games. It's also kinda like a Facebook/Twitter to me, so if something important happens, you'll most likely see it in my status.

• Brohoof 1

I see it as a nice place to talk with people who share a similar interest to me, plus the community is pretty mature and smart overall, so I don't have to worry about getting irritated by stupid people.

I use it mainly for Count to a Million right now. I just like chatting with other bronies.

Honestly, I first joined so I could read posts in the Debate Pit and Life Advice. The forums grew on me though.