Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Is YOUR School's Mascot?

Venomous

The last school I went to was a K-8 school that had a lion mascot, and so does the high school I currently go to. Usually my current school only uses their mascot for pep rallies(and I remember one football game to promote a future event), and it was almost me this year, but two other people volunteered before I did. At the previous school, the only thing you really had to do is put the outfit on, which I did at a couple of basketball games(oddly enough this was around the time I just started watching ponies). It was hot as hell, but I did have fun.

Elementary: Cougar/Eagle/Roadrunner (I went to 3 different elementary schools) :s

Middle School: Wildcat

Now? My high school's mascot is the hawk. Kinda generic, but yeah.

hHIIxwf.jpg

Edited by PonyLaces

I grew up in OR, and for the most part living there, my mascot was a wild horse. Locally around here now in AZ we have a more generic falcon; that one seems to be kinda cookie cutter, actually.

I don't go to school anymore, but the last school I went to didn't have a mascot. The closest we got to a mascot is a prism reflecting light.

Another school I've been to that had a mascot included a bird flying in front of a bunch of clouds, although it was nothing too special.

My highschool's mascot switches between a bull and a cow, depending on whether or not we want a tough animal representing a sports team or something more casual. The name that the mascot's called is a maverick. 

My elementary school mascot was a dolphin which is the only mascot I liked out of the schools I went to.

Oooh neat~! When I was little I used to try collecting dolphin-themed items because I loved them so much. Now I collect pandas. And ponies, naturally.

I'm in high school. We're the Bengal Tigers. Our rivals? The Bantam. That's just a badass word for a small chicken.

As for middle school? The Burros. That's just a fancy word for a donkey. We literally used to be called the Jackasses. I think that fits the school better. Can you tell I hated middle school?