Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Anypony play Wii U?

J.R.

I have one but don't play it as much as 3DS. I like Super Smash Bros. on it and it has better stages. I also have Earthbound, and Mario Kart on it and I'm hoping Pokken Tournament comes to Wii U as well. The only game I care about that isn't coming to the Wii U though is Kingdom Hearts III.

Hyrule warriors and mario kart 8 are my personal favorites, but i also have earthbound which has been...an experience. smash bros is an obviously a great game for it too

I most certainly do. JTPrime is my NNID. Underrated console. best exclusives.

I'm saving up for one. It's a very underrated console.

It is VERY underrated, shoot, I use my Gamepad primarily for the forums because of the massive internet speed!

I was an early adopter and have a white 8 GB Wii U connected to a 1 TB external HD.  I "own" a ton of classic titles; most of which qualified for discounts because I first purchased them on my Wii.

I've got Smash, MK8, NSMBU, SM3DW, Hyrule Warriors, TLoZ: Weedwhacker, The Wonderful 101, Deus Ex, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, RE: Revelations, etc.

I was an early adopter and have a white 8 GB Wii U connected to a 1 TB external HD.  I "own" a ton of classic titles; most of which qualified for discounts because I first purchased them on my Wii.

I've got Smash, MK8, NSMBU, SM3DW, Hyrule Warriors, TLoZ: Weedwhacker, The Wonderful 101, Deus Ex, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, RE: Revelations, etc.

NNID? I wanna add you. What's your NNID?

Nintendo > Microsoft = Sony, in terms of originality.

Right especially since Nintendo came first!!! Way before Sony and MS even considered making video games!

BTW i added you un Wii U.

Wii U is superior.

And, hey, look at this:

Nintendo: Video game company

Sony: Electronics company

Microsoft: Computer company

Of course they're better.

Nintendo is all about games! But people wanna argue and have console wars? Get the hell outta here haters!

I game on the Wii U, though possibly not as much as the other systems. Regardlss each system has it's own collection of must-have games, and the Wii U is worth a purchase in my book. :)