create some magic force which

repels even those who feed on

love for power.

Lets say their bond is ruined,

maybe even corrupted. would

anything happen, perhaps some

kind of dark magic erupts, or does

nothing happen?

I don't think that any dark mahic would erupt if one cheated or if they broke up.

There would just be a lot of arguing

I have serious doubts that there'd be any sort of magical-backfiring if one cheated on the other...which is also hard to see. :P

Yes! Now this means that Shining Armor x Trixie can become canon. 10/10 would ship.

Now all we have to do is get rid of Cadence from the show and everything will be perfect. :sneer:

I wonder who Cadance would cheat on Shining Armor with.  Perhaps Chrysalis or the return of King Sombra?

But seriously I don't think that Cadence would cheat on her spouse.  It would be soo out of place for the show we are watching.

The Princess of Love... cheating? ...Would it just be Crysta-whatever-you-call-her enacting her revenge on the couple or something? If not, I'd be torn between laughing my plot off or just gawking in horror. I don't think, however, there would be any serious catastrophe in terms of dark magic or the like; only Armor becoming mad or the spiral downfall of the Crystal Empire... again. 

Yes! Now this means that Shining Armor x Trixie can become canon. 10/10 would ship.

Now all we have to do is get rid of Cadence from the show and everything will be perfect. :sneer:

I wonder who Cadance would cheat on Shining Armor with.  Perhaps Chrysalis or the return of King Sombra?

But seriously I don't think that Cadence would cheat on her spouse.  It would be soo out of place for the show we are watching.

Trixie? Sorry not mine, I like ShiningMac

It wouldn't really fit the show, (what little we've seen of) Cadance's personality, or Cadance's role since love is a more profound concept. But if it were to hypothetically occur, I imagine Shining would do this:

img-3619106-1-hqdefault.jpg

Edited by estoc

.....I'll just pretend you never said that. :fiery: But in all seriousness, that will never happen in a billion kajillion years.

Edited by ggg-2

Cadence would obviously never cheat on Shining Armor if she was in her right mind. If it were up to most of the fanbase though probably every character in the show would be homosexual. And I mean both the males AND the females.

Thanks asbel. But regardless I think it's an interesting concept, but a little too adult for this kind of show. But it would be interesting if she was controlled by some sinister force to do something directly against her morales. Say the same thing that happened when Discord turned the mane 6 against themselves, and Cadence would lose her magic because of it. But what makes that uninteresting is, she isn't really shown to do anything with her powers. Its kind of implied she protects the Crystal Empire but what can she do save pull up a giant barrier against anything that actually wanted to do harm to the Empire?