Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My OC *Might* need some changing

Derpywolfmuffinz

My pony, currently named Gallifrey. I've been considering changing a few of the colors or the name, wanting to make it a bit more original or something. I would love to hear some feed back! :D   plus.google.com/u/0/109680774884374933710/posts

-Thanks!

• Brohoof 1

Its nice name and pony,if you ask my dont change anny thing :P

ps

Relly love bow tie

Ha ha! thank you! I do still like the colors but I was just thinking I might want to *maybe* change some thing like eye color or the yellow in the mane or something. :D 

• Brohoof 1

My pony, currently named Gallifrey. I've been considering changing a few of the colors or the name, wanting to make it a bit more original or something. I would love to hear some feed back! :D   plus.google.com/u/0/109680774884374933710/posts

-Thanks!

Hey there. Just a heads-up that I moved your thread over to Creative Resources which is a better place to get help for your pony than Feedback and Suggestions (which is for site questions mostly).  :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey there. Just a heads-up that I moved your thread over to Creative Resources which is a better place to get help for your pony than Feedback and Suggestions (which is for site questions mostly).  :)

Oh thank you for your help! :D

• Brohoof 1

The mane colors I don't really see working well together, but the rest is fine. Try something that fits his name or colors. I don't mean to be harsh, i just don't see anypony having that coloration in their mane.

Edited by Candy Star

(edited)

I would say that you should make the mane colors less saturated. They're very bright and overpowering, maybe compliment the blue coat with a nice purple?

The mane colors I don't really see working well together, but the rest is fine. Try something that fits his name or colors. I don't mean to be harsh, i just don't see anypony having that coloration in their mane.

Ok, Ill try that both of those things, I was just using some of my favorite colors, how about these:  plus.google.com/u/0/109680774884374933710/posts

Edited by Derpywolfmuffinz

Ok, Ill try that both of those things, I was just using some of my favorite colors, how about these:  plus.google.com/u/0/109680774884374933710/posts

I still think the blue and the yellow clash together. Maybe try another color that would go better with blue? I mean, if you really like the blue and the yellow, you can keep it but I'm just making some suggestions so your oc looks a little better :)

I still think the blue and the yellow clash together. Maybe try another color that would go better with blue? I mean, if you really like the blue and the yellow, you can keep it but I'm just making some suggestions so your oc looks a little better :)

Yea, its ok, I'll try that as well, and don't worry, your critiques won't offend me. ha ha :D    How does this look? : 

plus.google.com/u/0/109680774884374933710/posts

Yea, its ok, I'll try that as well, and don't worry, your critiques won't offend me. ha ha :D    How does this look? : 

plus.google.com/u/0/109680774884374933710/posts

Definitely looks a lot better! :P

Y'know, with a pony named Gallifrey I really would have expected a warmer colour scheme (orange, red etc) :P

But as for her/his design right now, if I'm looking at the right picture, I feel that it could perhaps do with a vibrant colour other than the red bow tie. I say this because every other colour in the design is a shade of blue. Perhaps you could try changing the secondary mane colour to a contrasting orange?

This is just an idea :3 I don't claim to be an expert, but I see my self as a little bit artsy at least. Don't sue me if you hate it XD

(edited)

Y'know, with a pony named Gallifrey I really would have expected a warmer colour scheme (orange, red etc) :P

But as for her/his design right now, if I'm looking at the right picture, I feel that it could perhaps do with a vibrant colour other than the red bow tie. I say this because every other colour in the design is a shade of blue. Perhaps you could try changing the secondary mane colour to a contrasting orange?

This is just an idea :3 I don't claim to be an expert, but I see my self as a little bit artsy at least. Don't sue me if you hate it XD

Ha ha! Don't worry I won't sue you! I'm completely open to all ideas and suggestions! I was thinking of changing her name *maybe* because as my own pony OC, I kinda wanted her to be slightly more unique to my pony. (Gallifrey is the name of the Timelord planet, to all you out there whom aren't familiar with Doctor Who) And as the colors, I just used my favorites: blue, yellow, and green. The bow tie is a Doctor Who thing; my pony being a Timelord-pony which is also part of the reason for the hourglass half of the cutie mark.

Actually, now that I think about it, my pony OC has undergone several changes since I first made it: in the beginning it had a muffin cutie mark and her name was Muffin, and at  the time, not a Timelord-pony. Then I think a year or so later, I changed the cutie mark to an hourglass and then later changed the name to Time or Time Turner or something like that. Then, just recently I changed its name to Gallifrey and made my own cutie mark. Hot Dang, I should probably sort out mah priorities.. :/ 

Edited by Derpywolfmuffinz

Ha ha! Don't worry I won't sue you! I'm completely open to all ideas and suggestions! I was thinking of changing her name *maybe* because as my own pony OC, I kinda wanted her to be slightly more unique to my pony. (Gallifrey is the name of the Timelord planet, to all you out there whom aren't familiar with Doctor Who) And as the colors, I just used my favorites: blue, yellow, and green. The bow tie is a Doctor Who thing; my pony being a Timelord-pony which is also part of the reason for the hourglass half of the cutie mark.

Actually, now that I think about it, my pony OC has undergone several changes since I first made it: in the beginning it had a muffin cutie mark and her name was Muffin, and at  the time, not a Timelord-pony. Then I think a year or so later, I changed the cutie mark to an hourglass and then later changed the name to Time or Time Turner or something like that. Then, just recently I changed its name to Gallifrey and made my own cutie mark. Hot Dang, I should probably sort out mah priorities.. :/ 

Wow, that's a load of changes :) (you should keep the bow tie at all costs - after all, bow ties are cool! :P)