Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Anypony want to draw....ME?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

I would not call this much of a request, more like a general open...opportunity? Sure. 

This is for anyone that might be bored and wants something new to draw, if you draw stuff of course. I was thinking, how's about drawing Kyoshi? :D That would be me, the pony in the avatar picture to your left. I would love to see any interpretations that anyone could give. :catface: Whether it be just a portrait dealio, me in a video game scenario, or whatever else, I would love to see what you all would do, if you want to do this anyways. No one may actually want to do this but that's fine, this is an open thing that anyone could do at anytime. 

If you happen to make something, feel free to post it in this thread, I will update this main post with all that are done. Depending on how many are done, I may even do a video montage thing waaaaay down the line. Who knows, it could happen. 

Super huge thanks in advance to anyone that decides to do this.  :twi: 

ooooo I wanna try : o

does it matter what's on the headband since I've seen different games on it at different times?

I don't mind what's on it at all. :) Actually, I think it would be awesome if different games are represented. That is a neat idea. ^_^

Can I draw you like one of my french girls?

Depends. Are they gaming french girls? :o That happen to have black and blue hair, a gaming headband, and is pretty cool? Hmm...

Wait, this sounds like an idea of making a female version of me. Huh...That could be something too. :P

Depends. Are they gaming french girls? :o That happen to have black and blue hair, a gaming headband, and is pretty cool? Hmm...

Wait, this sounds like an idea of making a female version of me. Huh...That could be something too. :P

Rule 63 mate. It affects everything.

I think I'm going to try to do this as a little task through my Spring Break here. ^3^ Adding this to the to-do list. :fluttershy: I promise when I finish it will be much better than the drawing I did a while back that I posted up there, I mean, that one I did like 6 months or so ago by now, and I certainly have improved quite a bit in that time...... Only marginally, but still. :squee:

Rule 63 mate. It affects everything.

Ah, that is the number. I was trying to remember, I was in the 40's or so. Waaaaaaaaaaay off. :P

Heck, if anypony wants to try that out too, feel free to. :D Don't think it would be dramatically different to be honest.  :derp:

Can u do my oc with dual sword and sheaths???

He is asking for someone to draw his OC.

This isn't a request shop...

@,

Do you have a reference pic for him? 

Does he have a mare muzzle or a stallion muzzle?

Would my current avatar work as one?

With the base I used he would have a stallion or colt muzzle I suppose.

Well. The muzzle cuts off the eyes in the wrong way in the profile picture.

Full body reference would work best for me, honestly.

With the base I used he would have a stallion or colt muzzle I suppose.

Well. In that case. A full body reference would work best.

Even then. I don't know if I'd be able to add the Elder Scrolls bandana across his head.

Edited by Shadowking58

Well. The muzzle cuts off the eyes in the wrong way in the profile picture.

Full body reference would work best for me, honestly.

Well. In that case. A full body reference would work best.

Even then. I don't know if I'd be able to add the Elder Scrolls bandana across his head.

In that case, this should work. I used Button Mash as the inspiration for Kyoshi's design. This is one of the vectors I did of Button Mash.

post-8308-0-18372800-1427658212_thumb.png

Basically that but with Kyoshi's features. Would that work? Also, the headband could be for any game, or if you cannot do the head band, you can leave it out.

In that case, this should work. I used Button Mash as the inspiration for Kyoshi's design. This is one of the vectors I did of Button Mash.

attachicon.gifHappy Side Button Vector.png

Basically that but with Kyoshi's features. Would that work? Also, the headband could be for any game, or if you cannot do the head band, you can leave it out.

Truth be told I'm decent at drawing. I was just going to make a vector of him instead. :P

Edited by Shadowking58

Finish'd :yay:

I'm going to be honest...... This is actually the first proper vector work I've ever done, ever. :P I think it turned out pretty darn good with that in mind. :squee: (Sorry in advance, I know it's a bit big here, didn't really feel like resizing it, but you can see it more properly here if you'd like: http://nick1925.deviantart.com/art/Turbo-Button-Arcade-Machine-Vector-524353952?ga_submit_new=10%253A1428036191)

turbo_button_arcade_machine_vector_by_ni

Finish'd :yay:

I'm going to be honest...... This is actually the first proper vector work I've ever done, ever. :P I think it turned out pretty darn good with that in mind. :squee: (Sorry in advance, I know it's a bit big here, didn't really feel like resizing it, but you can see it more properly here if you'd like: http://nick1925.deviantart.com/art/Turbo-Button-Arcade-Machine-Vector-524353952?ga_submit_new=10%3A1428036191)img-3632058-1-turbo_button_arcade_machin

Wow....That is pretty awesome, and you said that you were not even close to me in terms of digital stuff. That is just as good as any vector I done and that is only your first one.

I love it it though. Matches me perfectly. :catface: Thankies. ^3^ It is awesomeness.

Wow....That is pretty awesome, and you said that you were not even close to me in terms of digital stuff. That is just as good as any vector I done and that is only your first one.

I love it it though. Matches me perfectly. :catface: Thankies. ^3^ It is awesomeness.

I mean, I did only just now recently begin learning how to use Adobe Illustrator though and all, so I guess I kinda got infinitely better in the past week or so with vector-making and stuff at least. :yay:

You're welcome, I'm glad you like it. :squee: I tried to go for something that I thought would match your style, and being that your OC is based on a character who loves video games, and you enjoy video games, I guess by that point it was pretty clear that would be a good mix there. :twi:

Also, random side note, but after scouring for all the reference images of your OC I could find, I believe this is the first side-view image of him now, as far as I know anyway, I couldn't find any others at all, which also gave me trouble when considering the shape of the muzzle, but then I figured "he based it off Button Mash, so I'll just go with his muzzle style too for this". Then I also looked in here and saw a conversation about that as well, so yeah. :v

Oh yeah, and as for the reason I chose a KI headband there, I just kinda figured it'd fit the best, being you're on an arcade machine anyway there. :twi: