Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Great and not so powerful MLG4Ever Anything!

MLG4Ever

okay... ol' times are returning... here we go

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif good morning! am a journalist from Canterlot Times Newspaper! i would like an interview with you:

okay now i would like to know something about your like, some memories to be precise, i would like to ask you about your... "iniciation" into the brony world, how and when did it happened?

okay... ol' times are returning... here we go

good morning! am a journalist from Equestria Daily!

i would like an interview with you:

okay now i would like to know something about your like, some memories to be precise, i would like to ask you about your... "iniciation" into the brony world, how and when did it happened?

It happend between S3 and S4 and I watched this video:

And searched "what is a PMV?" and it said "a music video based on MLP:FIM" so I got into the fandom and watched the show from S1 to S3 in no order and I got hooked because of it's morals and other stuff! Then I got popular In the fandom

:3

It happend between S3 and S4 and I watched this video:

And searched "what is a PMV?" and it said "a music video based on MLP:FIM" so I got into the fandom and watched the show from S1 to S3 in no order and I got hooked because of it's morals and other stuff! Then I got popular In the fandom

:3

post-18984-0-45412500-1416637856.gif talking about songs i would like to know... what are your 7 favorite songs? of mlp of course

talking about songs i would like to know... what are your 7 favorite songs? of mlp of course

Babs Seed and Music to my ears and friendship throughout the ages and Life is a runway!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Favorite show other than mlp?

I mostly watch Anime, cartoons, Doctor who, Game of thrones, Penny Dreadful and other stuff

Is this the Krusty Krab?

No, This is MLG

:comeatus:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...