Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What was your first post? (Not including welcome plaza)

Flamestreak1990

This dates back to 26th of November 2013.

I became one around June 2011. I was browsing Youtube, when I decided to check a Youtuber that I had been following since 2006 (Masterlinkx), and I noticed some MLP videos on his channel. I was only 13 at the time, so it doesn't surprise me that my reaction went something like, "What...Seriously, are these men gay? Why are men watching My Little Pony?!" but then I took an arrow in the knee watched some clips of the show and I was rather shocked to find it was just amazing! It wasn't until January 2012, however, until I watched the first two episodes of the show with my friend. We then watched the entire show in a matter of weeks, finally catching up with one of the episodes in season 2, which if I remember correctly, was Putting Your Hoof Down.

The thread was titled "How and when did you become a Brony?" posted in the Sugarcube Corner section.

Edited by Blackened

This:

As of March 2015, all people who post in this thread must agree to the terms of service, which include the fact that they must always be willing to be broadcasted on CTAM Public Radio.

This is the original post and not an edit done purely for a gag.

(Ok, it is, but it's funny.)
Though.... just the number originally :P

• 2 weeks later...

My first post was actually made before I even posted in the Welcoming Plaza ^^;

In the League of Legends thread:

Just made it through placements 8-2 and I got placed 3 divisions above where I ended last season. I had a 6-win streak at the start of my placements, so I think that one's placement is affected more by earlier games than later games. Good luck in placements and ladder climbing everyone!

• 3 years later...

I believe my first was in General Discussion under the thread 'If Bigfoot was real what would you do?' to which my reply was: 

"I'd ask it if it believes humans actually exist, and if it's ever spotted one."

Seems like an odd start, but that's what my past activity shows as my humble beginnings here. 

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Well I just did a search for my first post, but I guess I deleted it. :yeahno: Whatever it was, I posted it the first day I joined, October 17th, 2016, in a thread titled "What Makes your OC Unique?" :-D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I looked at my history, and it turns out that my first post (excluding my welcoming plaza post) was in a topic about the season 8 episode "Yakity-Sax" potentially airing early. I think I posted about it during the mid-season hiatus for season 8.

I love Synth, Disco and kinda like a rock genre that I can't point out.

My Favourite band is the 1970-1973 New Seekers :pinkie:. I also like Michael Jackson and Owl City.

All the way back from 3rd February 2015. Back when that excited Pinkie was my favourite emoji and I used it for almost everything. I never knew I liked Owl City that much despite only knowing five songs. 

This was so long ago. It was about a month before I even knew One Direction. And before I even knew that the "rock genre that I can't point out" was Pop-Rock.

This really is nostalgic.

Legend of Everfree discussion thread.

October 10, 2016 

To be honest, I dont really like the movie...and the fact EqG is going downhill for me from here and out.

-The good guy fallen into  magic overload is very similar to EqG 3. The first should already established that and should not been overused.

-Timber and twilight just want me to gag since it's so cheesy.

-Twilight (human) is the worse character. She has no ambition and backbone. She is nothing like her pony counterpart.  twilight (pony) would rather get up her ass and investigate and tried to figure out the problem, and how to deal with her own problem instead of bumming around and moping and being all in insecure about it. I get it she fears the midnight twi, but at least do something about it instead of moping about it. 

-the whole plot beside trying to save the camp is pretty much the same as the rest of the movies.

-there is no real deal villain as the sieren. which i was hoping for.

-the part when the mane 6 (not counting twi)  is  somehow arrogant  about their power, even though they have already encounter it 3 times and arrogant where this power is coming from. 

-overall the worst EqG's movie.

I wanted to rant about this movie, so I came here. Who wouldn’t have guessed that my intention to rant over a movie lead me to one of the most awesome forum. 

Edited by TBD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My first post was giving my overall thoughts on the season 4 episode, 'Pinkie Pride.'

I really loved this episode for the interaction between pinkie and applejack not only that they don't have many moments by themselves I believe, but I also loved how they expressed how even the friends you spend time with aren't actually like your real family members they can still treat you like family and vice versa. I also loved the song and it was very catchy. One thing I was a little disappointed in this episode was how they said that Pinkie may not be related to the apples during the time they were talking to golden delicious. It would have set up many more moments between pinkie and applejack and would probably give more episodes for 2 characters who don't usually get a separate episode to interact with each other. It would have also been interesting to see what would happen if maud had met pinkie and applejack if they were all related. 

• 1 year later...

Let me go look

Ok so my very first was the welcoming plaza. Since that doesn’t count my post after that was

“I loved G3 when I was a kid. Sparkleworks is my favorite.”

Let me check ...  It was this one right here: click me

Interesting that the first thing I did where to choose if I want to have a horn, wings or hooves xD Well, I'm truly a pegasus fan :D