Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Sounds of Skyrim Project

Tom Snyder

So i found a project that is focusing on making sounds for skyrim for the dungeons to give it more atmosphere and immersion(PC only). And i love them from what i've heard, here have a listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAmYNTJDCsk

Dungeoons are fun and a good way to explore new places, this mod will make it even more enjoyable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8H_XmMYN-s

The towns and civiliations of the past are wonderful to read about and this mod just gives that feeling a whole knew meaning(see what i did there?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fFZVF5iL18

Outside the towns and cities are a dangerous place, but also very beautiful. From the mountains to forests, each has its own sense of placement and atmosphere. this mod will give you the feeling o being in the wild.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I love what people are coming up with, its amazing how far we have come since the old days of gaming. So what do you guys wish to se from these guys, they're genius.

• Brohoof 3

Huh, I saw this mod on NMM and thought nothing of it. That first video really changed my mind. I might pick it up in a sec.

You do also realize this mod was last updated two years ago, right? :P

Edited by Finesthour
  • Brohoof 1

Huh, I saw this mod on NMM and thought nothing of it. That first video really changed my mind. I might pick it up in a sec.

Which is why i want me people to hear these masterpieces before they decide if they want to or not. I feel these will be getting popular.

Which is why i want me people to hear these masterpieces before they decide if they want to or not. I feel these will be getting popular.

Well this mod had it's time, it's just good to show people really good mods. This one in particular has last been updated two years ago.

• Brohoof 2

Well this mod had it's time, it's just good to show people really good mods. This one in particular has last been updated two years ago.

And its still good, yeah? You could try asking them on youtube if they could.

And its still good, yeah? You could try asking them on youtube if they could.

Well yes, I just downloaded it and tested it out. It's still good to use, if that's what you're asking. Otherwise, specify please :P

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Most i ever do is read the books in game, a pretty good read if you're looking into lore. I guess you could call me a bookworm.  :squee: Or egg head if you wish, doesn't matter to me.

Edited by Candy Star

Nice! i'll check them out when i can.

There's one mod out there that highlights books in a series that you haven't read yet, it's pretty handy if you're into it. Or OCD.

• Brohoof 2

What?  :o You lost me, sorry about that.

Most i ever do is read the books in game, a pretty good read if you're looking into lore. I guess you could call me a bookworm.   :squee: Or egg head if you wish, doesn't matter to me.

Well, you said you enjoy reading the books in game for the lore. I mentioned that there are books in series in the game, such as "the mad king" which has many different books. There is a specific mod that will highlight books in said series that you haven't read yet.

This mod would be so awesome!

I don't play Skyrim but my girlfriend plays it constantly, if I got her the PC version I think she'd love this!

Man, the PC version is just so much better in every way. Modding is truly the best way to go.

Man, the PC version is just so much better in every way. Modding is truly the best way to go.

Yeah I know, but this was her decision. Unlike me, she doesn't like sitting in front of a computer for hours on end xD

Yeah I know, but this was her decision. Unlike me, she doesn't like sitting in front of a computer for hours on end xD

Well, you could also put a pc in the livingroom and hook it up to the tv with an HDMI cable :P

Well, you could also put a pc in the livingroom and hook it up to the tv with an HDMI cable :P

Pfft, that is very true, and thatt's actually what I have going on with my set up xD My laptop to the left and a 23" TV to my right for a second monitor and to hook my ps3 up to. If I got her a controller she might play off the tv.

Pfft, that is very true, and thatt's actually what I have going on with my set up xD My laptop to the left and a 23" TV to my right for a second monitor and to hook my ps3 up to. If I got her a controller she might play off the tv.

I've given you the setup, now make the change for a better game :P

• Brohoof 1