Sour Sweet EQ

You Can Choose from this:

The Rainbooms

The Dazzlings

Ilusions

The Crusaders

Lyra Bon-Bon-It

Post to replies bellow.

It's hard, though for me it would be between the Dazzlings and Rainbooms as they actually had more than one song. XD

Though I wanted to hear something from Octavia~

The dazzling were those serpent girls right? The sirens or whatever? Yeah, I love them~

Or are they the Illusions... I dunno, the siren chicks!

The Dazzlings were the sirens; the villains of the movie.

The Illusions were Trixie's group. :)

• Brohoof 2

You Can Choose from this: The Rainbooms The Dazzlings Ilusions The Crusaders Lyra Bon-Bon-It ____________________________________________________ Post to replies bellow.

I personally loved both the Dazzlings and The Rainbooms

Can't even remember Lyra Bon Bon It. Kinda wish Derpy's band was here because it was hilarious how they had such ghostly music.

Anyway, I'll go with the Illusions. They may have only one song, but I love it ( and I can sing to it pretty well. :blush: )

The Rainbooms for me. They had such cute, happy, and catchy songs, especially "Better Than Ever". Some of their songs are also very beautiful, such as "Shine Like Rainbows" and "Friendship Through the Ages".

I'm "meh" about the Dazzlings... their music just don't appeal to me and doesn't suit MLP very much. :P

• 5 months later...

The rainbooms are without a doubt my overall favorite, mainly because they have the human 7 in it, :yay:  but I also like the Illusions. I like the how they have a trap like feel to there music. I like trap music.  :squee:

Well aside form the Rainbooms do the obvious fact that they are the main heroes we should root for, I would go with the Dazzlings.

What can I say?  They have some of the best songs from Rainbow Rocks, and seeing how I really enjoy it's soundtrack that is saying something!