Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DORITOS AND MOUNTAIN DEW FAN CLUB!

Moved to Elsewhere

I knew it! I knew I experienced a sign today!

Just a few hours ago I was eating some pizza. and it crossed my mind: My pizza tastes like doritos. 

OMFC(elestia)

It can only mean one thing!

99NSPfx.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tfw they don't sell Mountain dew or Doritos in your country. :(

lolnoob dont even have doritos and mt dew bet you game on a 360 too cant even 360 noscope while sprinting

real talk tho i eat and drink that shit while gaming on PC and all you console peasants cant even dream of my graphics and mods and free multiplayer so get rekt oh damn im overflowing with swag and bitches over here you peasants cant even touch this

also im like diamond 2 on league you noobs cant even play any MOBA on your potato boxes M+KB masterrace represent

also 420 characters blaze it smoke weed everyday

• Brohoof 1

Doritos & Mountain Dew are now currently joining their brethren, the Twinkie, in the most glorious feast imaginable since the days of Valhalla. 

Edit: Go figure that the  http://mlpforums.com/topic/125171-weed-fan-club-mlg-only/page-2  would be shut down on 4/20! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3tYqDszEKg

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

I used to love them, now they give me heart burn and I can't handle all the MSG and sugar LOL enjoy them while you can because when you get older you really start to feel the sugar, fat,MSG and salt

my dad was always like "wait until you get older and that junk will start tearing you up" now I'm 28 and i can't eat half the stuff I used to because it tears me up

loved the doritos goat commercial though!

Edited by simba86
  • Brohoof 1

I used to love them, now they give me heart burn and I can't handle all the MSG and sugar LOL enjoy them while you can because when you get older you really start to feel the sugar, fat,MSG and salt

my dad was always like "wait until you get older and that junk will start tearing you up" now I'm 28 and i can't eat half the stuff I used to because it tears me up

loved the doritos goat commercial though!

I'm enjoying it, oh how I'm enjoying it!

• Brohoof 1

Doritos? Awesome. My favorite brand of chips, Nacho Cheese specifically.

Mountain Dew? Not bad at all, though I like other types of soda more.

I honestly have not really had them as a snack combo though. I like having RC with Doritos. :3

Doritos are the most 3lit3 chips out there.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...