Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Choose your last meal

TailsIsNotAlone

Continuing the recent trend of food topics: this one's a little morbid, but that's okay. If you could choose your last meal, what would it be? Aileen Wuornos had a hamburger, snack food, and a cup of coffee. Charley Starkweather had cold cuts. Ted Bundy had steak and eggs (but didn't eat them). You don't have to imagine yourself as a convicted murderer on death row, but you can if you want.  :derp:

My last meal would be a grilled Reuben sandwich on pumpernickel rye, mashed potatoes with pork gravy, cream of turkey wild rice soup, some chili from Wendy's, birch beer, and tiramisu for dessert.

• Brohoof 2

my last meal would be nothing... if I were to be executed I would want it to be done.... no stalling.... I would want to die and get it over with rather then eat in sorrow and fear..... especially if I was to be convicted a murderer, I would deserve nothing but death.... its pretty grim I know but that's how I feel...

I'd like some McDonalds.

I've heard that they abolished the last meal rights cuz it was costing too much money or something. I like McDonalds more than anything else anyway.

ball-fish.jpg

not sure how it is exactly called in english( or wether this is actually the correct subrace of them)

basically, there is only a very small part of them that is eatable, the rest is highly poisonous.So basically, you need a very experienced cook for it.

It is supposed to taste good, though, so it would make a perfect last meal, i guess.

I'd like some McDonalds.

I've heard that they abolished the last meal rights cuz it was costing too much money or something. I like McDonalds more than anything else anyway.

Only in Texas, as far as I know. They abolished last meal rights down there because one guy ordered a huge meal and didn't eat any of it. Seems excessive to me.

Only in Texas, as far as I know. They abolished last meal rights down there because one guy ordered a huge meal and didn't eat any of it. Seems excessive to me.

Isn't Texas the only state that still deals out the death penalty anyway?

Spaghetti bolognese with a tub of Ben & Jerry's Baked Alaska for dessert. :lol:

I'm not picky with my food, to be honest. I'd probably ask for a large jaw breaker and make sure that they wait for me to finish it before killing me, giving it slow licks. Wait, I should rephrase that. It sounds sexual.

• Brohoof 2

Isn't Texas the only state that still deals out the death penalty anyway?

Not at all. There are a lot of technicalities, but capital punishment is still legal in 32 states and many of those practice it regularly. Texas does have the most executions, however.

I think some of TGI Fridays special jack daniels chicken, but I would make sure that they gave me loads of the sauce! The sauce is the best, I could drink that stuff :P!

• Brohoof 1

My last meal would be: Greek Clams, (Italian food) Spaghetti Bolognese and olive oil and of course garlic bread. 

• Brohoof 2

I would have two slices of supreme pizza with a cup of pasta sauce to dip them in. To drink, I would like an Oreo milkshake. For dessert, I would like brownie a la mode.

Before I die, I want food I know I'll enjoy.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'd either want to have, yes, boneless buffalo chicken wings with ranch dressing and french fries, OR Sushi. 

Or maybe the homemade mac and cheese my dad makes. 

Edited by PrincessWubsyButt~
  • Brohoof 1

Not at all. There are a lot of technicalities, but capital punishment is still legal in 32 states and many of those practice it regularly. Texas does have the most executions, however.

Guess that's what I get for not reading news and getting most of what I know in hearsay... :P

• Brohoof 1

Probably some KFC or something...y'know, a meal I could really enjoy  :D

Wouldn't want to die with a sour taste on my lips after all  :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Can I have a really really BIG Bacon Cheeseburger with some Chocolate milk? I need to enjoy the good parts of life (comfort food) before I die a sad death... Toodles, life that got better. Why didn't you do this when I was actually depressed enough to end it myself? I really don't understand. At all. Please tell me. :/

• Brohoof 2

Panzone's Pizza. It's a restaurant on Long Beach Island, New Jersey where I spend every summer with my family. If I was going to die, I could think of no better last meal than a couple of fresh from the oven slices from there.

• Brohoof 2